The Proposal!!!!!

Chapter 1
Prompt: Charan proposing to his long-term girlfriend Y/N.
Summary: Charan surprises his girl Y/N with a surprise romantic dinner, and proposes at the beach in the end.

——————————————————————————————————————————
It was an amazing morning for Charan. Today he planned to propose to the love of his life Y/N with a romantic dinner at the beach. Charan wanted to spend the rest of his life with Y/N, and he kept praying that she would accept his proposal. So, he got to work. After Charan called Y/N to tell her that he would not be able to make it to the lunch they planned together, he knew that she would be very angry at him so he started planning the surprise proposal.

Y/N Point of View
How could Charan cancel the lunch we both planned together! I am so angry at him, so I will not talk to him until he comes to my place. :)

(End of POV)

Author's Point of View

After Y/N had planned to not talk to Charan until he comes back home.Also, he knows that she would be an angry bird. Charan hopes that she will answer his text messages.

Text conversation between Y/N & Charan.

Charan: Hello love I know you are angry at me, but I promise
to make it up to you today 😘.

Y/N: Ahhh!!! How could you even cancel the lunch, I always miss you so much whenever we could not get together because you are so busy!

Y/N: But I do want to see how you are trying to make it up to me :]

Charan: You will see tonight my darling ;)

End of Conversation.

Charan Point of View

I'm almost done with preparing everything, and now just to pick up my beautiful girl.

End of Pov

Author's Point of View

The time right now is 6pm. Charan is knocking on the door of Y/N and she opens the door, he asks her to get ready in about 30 minutes for a surprise. Y/N says "what surprise?", and replies back with "A surprise is not a surprise if it is revealed. Now go quickly and get ready."

30 minutes Later - - - - - - - - - - - - — - — - - - - - - - - — - - - - - - - - - — — - - -

The couple is right now at the beach. Charan covered Y/N's eye's till they reached the table.

Charan's Point of View

I hope Y/N likes this, because I want to spend the rest of my life with her.

End of Pov

Y/N's Point of View

Charan uncovered my eyes when we stopped somewhere on the beach. I was so surprised by the candle light dinner table, and rose petals around the seating. I turned around to Charan saying "What is this all about?" "It is a gift for my girl who has always stayed by my side since the beginning" he replies. Then we both sit down and start talking about our days.

End of Pov

Author's Point of View

While Y/N was distracted by the beautiful sunset at the beach, Charan knew that it was the right moment to ask her to marry him. So Charan got down on one knee before Y/n turned around, and when she turned around she was shocked to see what he was doing. " Y/n will you make me the happiest man on this earth by marrying me?" Charan says, Y/n had tears welled up in her eyes, because she always loved him since the start of their relationship. "Yes I will marry you" and hugs him while having tears in her eyes. Charan puts the ring on Y/n's finger, and both of them go back to Charan's place to spend the time together; they both can't because of how busy Charan gets when he is a CEO.

Note from the Author!
- I do have other ideas on the way but please feel free to request on your own by messaging me on Wattpad.