Charan and Y/n Being Neighbors!!!

Prompt: Charan & Y/n being neighbors.

Summary:  Y/n is a very wealthy international lawyer, and buys a house in Charan's neighborhood. While she was moving inside. Y/n met Charan while he was walking his poodle named Rhyme! Y/n has two Samoyeds and they like to play with Rhyme. Over time Charan develops feelings for Y/n, and confesses to her at the dog park while their dogs are playing together. 

Author's Note:  This update is a request by Sitaraa_Writes. I hope you will enjoy this update! I am taking requests so please feel free to make a request, and I will do my best to make sure it is perfect. But I want to mention that, if you have a request please message me on Wattpad, and or post a message on my conversation board on Wattpad. Requests are also taken if you write about the request in the comments!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - — - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -  — - -  - - — -  —  - — - - -  - —  - - - - - - - - —  - - - - - - - —  —  —  - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -                  

Charan's Point of View

I woke up at 6 in the morning, after breakfast I put Rhyme's leash on so I could take him out for a walk. I came outside of the house, and saw a few furniture moving trucks. Maybe there is a new family in the neighborhood? I thought and continued walking. At the end of my walk I see a woman coming out of the house where the new people were moving in. I went to approach her, and saw two very cute Samoyeds with her. "Hello, are you new in this neighborhood?" I asked her as I approached to talk with her. "Yes, I moved here with my parents, and I work as an international lawyer. My name is Y/n L/n. What is your name?" She replied back with a beautiful smile. "My name is Charan. Ram Charan Teja. Nice to meet you Ms.Y/n" I answered back while putting my hand out for her to shake. "Well nice meet you Mr.Charan, and I have a question?" She said while shaking my hand. "Sure. What is your question?" I replied back while pulling my hand back. "Aren't you an actor from the movies?" Y/n asked while pulling her hand back as she was petting her dogs. "Yes, I am the actor from the movies." I answered her while chuckling. "Well.. Nice to meet you and I'll see you around I guess?" Y/n said before walking away with her dogs. Wow, it does feel nice to meet someone who isn't a fan in public. I smiled and walked back inside my house. I wiped Rhyme's paws, and ears before letting him inside the house, and cleaned myself up before sitting at the table with my family. "Hey Charan, we have new neighbors. Did you meet one of them?" Srija asked while serving herself some of the kale salad at the breakfast table. "Yeah it was a woman with her family right? I met her while walking Rhyme outside." I replied back while taking a sip of orange juice. "Yeah their daughter is super pretty!" Sushmitha added while sitting down at the table. "Oh Charan, did you meet the new neighbors outside?" Dad asked me while sitting down at the table. "Yeah I did, they have two Samoyeds, and they have a daughter named Y/n L/n and I talked with her for a little bit when I finished walking Rhyme." I answered back. "Well I think there is something more important than talking about our new neighbor's daughter dear. I think we should invite them over for dinner, and be welcoming to the neighborhood." Mom stated while eating. Anyways after that talk with my family about our new neighbors, I left the breakfast table to get ready for the office. Since dad wasn't going to the company today I have to go today. "Oh Charan can you tell our new neighbors that they are invited to our dinner party on Thursday at 8 PM, thank you kanna." Mom said and left. I sighed and went outside to our neighbor's house, and rang their doorbell. Someone opened the door, and it was Y/n.. "Hello Y/n... My mother wants you and your family to come to our dinner party at 8PM tomorrow, on Thursday..." I said and started to walk away. "Ok! Thank you! We'll be coming to the party! Thank you for the invite." Y/n said and went back inside. I smiled and went back to my car, and left for the office. I called mom on my way to the office to inform her that our new neighbors the L/n's have accepted the invitation to the dinner party, and went to my cabin to start working. I went inside my office directly to meet the new recruits of the international law branch for the new legal team. I walked inside the conference room, and saw a few people in this room. "Welcome to Teja incorporations everyone! I am Ram Charan, the primary Chairman. It is nice to meet you all and I hope you will enjoy your job here." I said while pulling my chair to sit down. I sat down and saw Y/n in the batch of new legal recruits for this new team... "Well the files in front of you guys are the information for your position in the legal team." I said to the new recruits. After 30 minutes the legal recruits left but I told Y/n to stay back to talk with her. I told her to sit down, "So didn't know that you're part of this international branch?" I asked while fixing my suit up a little. "Well sir I wasn't told about my placement until the last minute, as my old international branch we were all informed the day before placement." She replied with a small smile. She left after answering my question, and I went back to my personal cabin to work on some of the files related to the Mauritius branch for the tourism expenditure for the company... At the end of the day I went back home to see some people at the house. I went inside to see Y/n and her family, also my ex-girlfriend Upasana and her family. I said hi to Y/n and her family. "What is this about mom?" I asked her... "Oh Charan, everybody having dinner together." She replied while trying to pull me to talk with Upasana's father. "Mom, I thought the dinner party was tomorrow, and I don't remember Upasana's family being invited." I stated, while pulling my arm away and glaring at my ex. "Charan we came to talk about your's and Upasana's marriage." My EX's dad said getting straight to the point.