Surprise Birthday Party for Charan!!

Prompt:Oneshot#4: Y/N throwing Charan a birthday party for him.

Summary: A surprise birthday party for Charan hosted by Y/n while 5 months pregnant.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Y/n's Point of View

Today I'm planning a surprise birthday party for Charan because he always appreciates everything, and is a very hardworking person. So Me, and my mother-in-law are going to be shopping for everything that we need for the party. The location is already chosen and it is going to be in our backyard in mine & Charan's house. So I have all the plans made for the excuses that I'm making, so my overprotective husband will let me go outside ( as he worries if I stand too long I will get dizzy.) After my morning sickness has made its entry, yes I want this puking torture to be over!! My amazing Mother-in-law is coming over in 30 minutes and my crazy husband is trying to convince me to not go outside, since it might be too hot for me to go anywhere in Hyderabad.

" Y/n please listen to me, and don't go outside to day meri jaan." While caressing my 5-month baby bump. "I want to go out today Charan please!!(pouting because he can't resist)."
"No my love not today" he keeps trying to argue. Ugh!!! Even though being a top lawyer doesn't help me win an argument against my own husband. " Charan, I will be back by 5 o'clock! So, please let me go out with your mom!" "Also your dad will be here to keep you from going insane anyways (mumbling: like you aren't already.)" I say back hoping he will be letting me go!. " Fine but call me anytime you want me to pick you and Mom up from shopping..🥲🥲🥲🥲" he replies back.
I jumped on him for agreeing. "Y/n I told you not to jump, my love!" Charan says. "Oops my love." I say as I hear the doorbell ring and Charan goes to get the door.

End of Pov

Charan's Point of View

I open the door to see my parents so I let them in. I say to my dad " Why are they always spending time together? I want to spend time with MY girl" I say emphasizing''my ''. " Well I'm annoyed by their plans 24/7" Dad accidentally says it out loud so I try to sush him, but I can feel the glares coming from my mom, and my lovely Y/n..
"What is wrong with our plans! I want to spend time with my daughter-in-law as both have similar view points, and my two other daughters are way too busy abroad!" My mom says and my Y/nie is glaring at me now... "Anyways let's go Mom as there are people who don't us to have a quality day" Y/n says as my mom agrees with her while they are walking away and shooting glares at me while I'm here standing in fear that they both might murder me, and my dad. Mom and Y/n leave, so dad and I plan a bit of father-son time by going into the backyard to do some work.

End of Pov

Charan's Mom Point of View

Right now Y/n, and I are in the baby clothes store because I couldn't resist. So we came here to look  for some baby clothes since the baby will be here in about 5 months.
"Mom, how does this look?" Y/n asked while pointing to a beautiful baby dress. "It looks so adorable Y/n! You have a great eye for fashion." I reply, and she sighs because she wants a baby girl but they can't know the gender of the baby until he/she is born. "What's wrong kanna?" I ask. "I want a baby girl but I can't know the gender of the baby until after it's born, and I'm scared of giving birth.." she says releasing some of her worries. I feel bad, as I was also scared when giving birth to my three children. " I know it is scary, but in the end it's worth everything" reply back which put her in a better mood. "I agree with that point there mom." She hugs me and I hug her back. " Ah!" Y/n says while putting her hand on her baby bump. "Y/nie is everything ok?'' I asked worried.. "Yes Mom I'm okay the baby kicks really hard.. hehe" replies back.. " Ok there is nothing wrong, I was worried because normally you said the baby kicks light." "Yeah I think it's a bit naughty today, and mom we should tell dad to get ready for the surprise." Y/n say so I take out my Phone and call my husband who is trying not to go insane because of my son's boredom to get ready as soon as we start to leave the baby store.

End of Pov.

Charan's Point of View

Dad told me to go inside and pick a good suit, as we are having a get-together in the backyard. " Seriously again?" I ask because I just want to cuddle with Y/n and the baby...
"Yes again Charan so go get ready for the get together." So I leave to get ready... Something feels weird...

End of Pov.

Y/n's Point of View

Me, and Charan's Mom get ready at her house, and I'm wearing a rose gold cheera so she is helping me plait the cheera. After we both were done getting ready we left for Charan & I's place.

Timeskip 15 minutes Later  - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - >

So we arrived in the backyard where everybody was including our friends and family, to celebrate Charan's birthday.
We see dad coming with Charan blindfolded, and him at this point almost angry saying " Dad please get this blindfold off my eyes, because I'm getting irritated of this stupid prank!" Then I signal dad to remove the blindfold so then everybody yells "HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHARAN!" and he is tearing up, so I walk up to Charan, and hug him saying " Happy birthday love, let go cut the cake!" Charan cuts the cake and everything goes well for the whole day.

End of Pov.

Timeskip After the Surprise Party - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - ->

Charan's Point of View

This is the best birthday of my life!! Right now Y/n and I are in bed. I place her legs on top of mine and start massaging them because she walked a lot ; her feet must hurt so much. "Charan stop, it's your birthday so please stop my love!" she asks but I have no problem with taking care of her as it is my duty to always protect & take care of her. " Meri Jaan please, just relax, you've been up on your feet for the whole day, executing the party, and you need to be appreciated for all the hard work you do. " I reply back because I'm very grateful for an amazing, and beautiful woman like her. I help her sit up and kiss her on the lips, she kisses me back, and we spend the night together 😉😉😉😉

End of Pov.

- - -  - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Author's note:

Hello everyone I know this is a long one, and I hope you enjoyed this update! Please stay safe & healthy.