[14]

Updating a second time today because I'm bored and have absolutely no lifeee. Anyways this chapter is sort of short but I hope you still like it </3 this chapter honestly was just here to connect important events. It's one of those chapters that I slowly make up as I go lol

———————————————————————     
      It didn't take long to reach home. Y/N was pretty light, so I managed to carry her all the way there. When I had gotten inside I realized that Y/N had in fact fallen asleep. I smiled and walked upstairs to her room.

      "Y/N, wake up." I gently shook her after placing her down on her bed. She grumbled a little bit. Cute, I thought.

      "Don't wanna..." she mumbled. She lied down on her pillow.

      "Y/N, you need to get changed. You're clothes are dirty." I pulled her into a sitting position.

      "Hmph... fine." She finally opened her eyes and looked at me.

      "Good. I'll be going then." I went towards her door and left the room so she could change. Spending all this time with her wasn't good for me. I was just going to grow more attached. I sighed and went to my room. I didn't plan on sleeping, as I wasn't tired.

      "Sunoo?" I heard someone call after knocking on my door. I could tell by the voice that it was Jungwon.

      "That would be me." I said as I opened the door. He walked in and sat on my bed.

      "How you doing? You know with like the whole Y/N situation?" Jungwon asked me casually, as if it was something every friend had to ask.

      "I think I'm doing better. Or at least I'm accepting it more. You know, that fact that I can't change anything kinda sucks but there's nothing I can do." I replied while sitting down next to him.

      "Yeah, I guess so." Jungwon shrugged. I tried to switch the topic because I actually wasn't fine with the situation.

       "How're things going with Ara?" I asked while nudging his shoulder. I smiled playfully and he did too a little bit.

      "Good. It's so much fun to hang out with her. Especially when Y/N isn't there. She gets jealous of me quote on quote 'stealing' Ara from her." Jungwon rolled his eyes as he spoke to me. I laughed at him.

      "Yah, that's so mean. Don't steal peoples friends." I jokingly glared at him and shoved him. We continued talking about his relationship for a while.

Y/N POV

      I was in my room all alone. I was preparing to get some sleep as I'd been up all night. I had so much fun with my friends. I put my favorite pajamas on.

      I climbed into my bed and pulled the blankets up to my chin

      I climbed into my bed and pulled the blankets up to my chin. I was so comfortable but my thoughts kept me from drifting off. Why had Sunoo been so eager to carry me? He was probably just being nice. Why had he tensed up after Ara asked if he liked me? The question probably just made him feel uncomfortable.

      I was answering my own questions one by one as they came into my head. I shouldn't have been so concerned about Sunoo. After all, he had thanked me for inviting him and had seemed to be having a good time. I looked at my clock. 6:38. It was still early but I could here Jungwon and Sunoo talking in his room. I decided that since my brain wouldn't let me sleep, I'd go join them.

SUNOO'S POV

      We were in the middle of our little gossip session when Y/N walked in. She was wearing pajamas with little teddy bears on them which made her look so cute.

      "Hey guys, what're you doing?" She asked as she came over to the bed and sat down next to me. Jungwon glanced at me before responding.

      "Just talking. Why are you here, molerat?" Jungwon asked while raising one eyebrow and staring at Y/N. I sent him a glare that Y/N luckily didn't notice.

      "I'm bored. Entertain me." She said. Jungwon shrugged and grabbed a board game that happened to be on the floor.

A/N: (pls don't judge the random game on the floor. Work with me here.)

      "We could play this? But we'll have to sit on the floor or else it'll fall." Jungwon said. I nodded and moved to the floor. Y/N did the same and sat down next to me once again. I was a bit confused as to why she kept coming close to me, but I liked it.

      Jungwon explained the rules to us and we started to play. After about ten turns, when I glanced at Y/N to tell her to take her turn, I realized she had fallen asleep on my shoulder. Jungwon was focusing on the game and hadn't noticed.

      "Uh, Jungwon. You're twin is-" I got cut off by him.

      "Don't ask me for help, that's your crush!" He pointed at Y/N. I sighed and managed to pick her up. I carried her to her room and placed her in her bed. I pulled her blankets over her and left the room. I felt like this situation kept happening. Like the universe was taunting me, reminding me of what I could never have.

———————————————————————
Okay but can someone pls tell me y these chapters keep ending with someone sleeping? Anyways ya hope u like. There's not another question cuz it's the same day...lol.

Enjoy!!!