Part 11

#101
Some people are so broken, they get mad at you for being whole.

#102
Getting over a painful experience is much like crossing monkey bars. You gotta let go at some point to move forward.

#103
The difference between pizza and your opinion is that I asked for pizza.

#104
You know how people buy drinks for girls in bars? Why can't people do that in book stores? Like if I'm looking at some novel at some bookstore and some person just walks up to me and strikes up a conversation and offers to buy the book for me, there is a lot better chance of that working in their favor.

#105
We live in a society that teaches women not to get raped instead of teaching men not to rape.

#106
If I ask you what you love, the answer would most likely roll off your tongue, your mom ,your brother ,your dad ,your sister,your pet. You love to read. You love to write. You love birds,tattoos,music.. How long do you think you could go on and on before saying 'I love myself'?

#107
Us Americans, wonder why the rest of the world hate us.. We have a gameshow in this country called Survivor. That's a game to us.
The point of the game is you win a million dollars. If you can simply survive somewhere. In a place where people already live. What kind of message does this send?

#108
We were all humans until,
Race disconnected us,
Religion separated us,
Politics divided us
And wealth classified us.

#109
Anyone can love a rose but it takes a lot to love a leaf. It's ordinary to love the beautiful, but its beautiful it love the ordinary.

#110
The pessimist complains about the wind
The optimist expects the wind to change
The realist adjusts the sails