Part 23

#221
Never allow loneliness to drive you into the arms of someone you know, you don't belong with

#222
Whatever the mind of man can conceive and believe, it can achieve.

#223
Strive not to be a success, but rather to be of value.

#224
The best time to plant a tree was 20 years ago. The second best time is now.

#225
You can never cross the ocean until you have the courage to lose sight of the shore.

#226
"Having an anxiety disorder is worrying a lot about worrying. It is forgetting how to swim while you are still on dry land."
-Adrienne Novy

#227
"I wanted to fix her," he said, "I wanted to save her."
"But how could I save her, when I couldn't even save myself? How could I mend her, when I couldn't even gather myself?"

#228
I say, 'I am fat.' He says, 'No, you're beautiful.' I wonder why I cannot be both.

#229
Maybe if humans were like plants we'd take better care of each other. Humans can die from the inside if nobody's checking to make sure we're watered, to make sure we're getting enough sunlight. Humans look perfectly okay on the outside when neglected but plants can be seen withering away. Please don't let the pain of the people you love go unnoticed. Please pay attention to the signs.

#230
"And then, he crawls back to you, like he always does, calling you at 3 AM and for the first time in months, you can actually witness the beauty of the stars when you're listening to how he's breathing.
And you talk all night and you think to yourself thank God I'll go to sleep listening to his voice instead of trying to remember exactly what it sounded like
But then you wake up and the taste of heartbreak is still fresh in your mouth, your phone battery is dead and deep inside, so are you. "