Stans does something crazy-  chapter 3

{ Kyles Pov}
Stan saw me and Bebe kissing. But he seemed upset like he felt hurt about me and Bebe kissing. Maybe he was crying because he found out that Wendy was talking to someone else? Did no one tell him that Wendy was talking to someone else. I already know all the tea that was going on because before me and Bebe went upstairs we were taking. I was thinking all this while I was trying to catch up to Stan. But I lost him in the big crowd of people. I started to ask around to see if anyone know where Stan was. Finally someone know where Stan was it was Kenny he said that he saw Stan go to the garage. So I walked to the garage. I was getting a headache from all the colorful flashing lites. I didn't realize how many people were at the party until I saw all the couples in the hallway kissing. I finally reached the garage. I opened the door and saw Stan all by himself in the corner crying and mumbling something under his breath but I couldn't make out what he was saying.

{Stans Pov}
I was sitting in the corner of the garage crying my eyes out. I may have had a little to much to drink. Then after a while Kyle walked in the garage. His eyes shimmered in the one small lite lighting up the room. His face showed a look of concern while the colorful flashing lites shined behind him. He walked towards me while also shouting the door behind him. I was blushing but I think Kyle thought it was because I was drunk. He sat in front of me he held out his hands while saying "come on". I hugged him and putting my head on his chest he rapid his arms around me and I did to. I felt so safe in his arms like nothing cold hurt me and like nothing else mattered. Kyle asked "is this because Wendy is taking to another person?" I was in shocked at first I didn't know that Wendy was talking to someone else but I couldn't tell Kyle the real reason I was crying. So I just nodded and said "Yes" and Kyle was comforting me and patting me on my head while I was crying on his shoulder. I fell asleep in his arms -time skip- and wen I woke up I was in Kyles bed. I saw Kyle changing his shirt and I slightly blushed. But then Kyle left the room I couldn't remember anything from last night I thought to myself as I rubbed my head I had a massive hangover. I went downstairs and I saw Kyle cooking something I said "What are you making that smells so good?" "Oh! just some eggs sense they help with hangovers." Kyle said in a joking tone. I sat down at the table Kyle gently placed down the eggs he made for me. "So who else is at the house with us?" I asked Kyle while I was eating "We have the house to ourselves sense my parents are out camping and Ike is at a sleepover." Kyle said in response. Once I was done eating the eggs Kyle walked over to the TV and grabbed the remote that was on the side table near the couch. "Wanna watch a movie together" Kyle asked me while sitting on the couch "sure man!" I said I walked to the couch and sat down. I grabbed the blanket that was laying on the end of the couch I pulled it over me and Kyles legs. Kyle put on the Titanic movie on as the movie began to play I snuggled up to Kyles chest. After awhile the movie got to a really cheese love seen and I started crying  because all I wanted was to kiss Kyle and hold his hand forever. Kyle must have thought I was crying because the movie seen reminded me of Wendy.