chapter 2

"Darling, Hya, I need to talk to you, call your sister please." Her little child was eventually  confused  and wondered when she heard those words, little she understand her mom has a big problem to talk about. She get out to call her older sister to go out of her room and come in the urgency. She came back fast, then, Hya, gave her mom a reassuring statement, giving her a multiple kisses on her chicks.

"Mom, I will let you borrow my little teddy bambam. Mommy, don't cry, I will now drink a full glass of milk every now and then, just mama don't cry."

Suddenly little Hya started to cry with her mom, also, showing a deep sympathy on her grieving mother.

Her another daughter, Sceny, comes to show up. Surprised to see them both crying, out of the blue, she come near there side, to confirm why, she step inside the room, slowly, Sceny's eyes sharpened while looking at them, emptiness was  in her heart, mind and face. As she walks slowly to them, she melancholy uttered.

Turning the atmosphere to more sadness. Sorrow filtered their eyes.

"Mom, what is going on."

Her mother  is still in silence, she lift her hand coming for Sceny to hug.

Her teen age daughter, is still in a cold empty emotion. But with full comfort ready to give her.

Sceny hug her mom tight closing her eyes, like missing her for several years.

Their mother quoted a short sentence.

"I REGRET IT ALL."

Looks like we made it.........................