chapter 3

"Let me rephrase that, you regret what mom?"-asked Sceny.

"You're daddy left us, he will never come back, he....he.......huh..huh..."

After, hearing that bad news of her mom, Sceny's eyes had reddened, tears begun to fall on her face, her arms weakened, bitterness resembled the emotion on her, showing how she dearly loved her father. Their mother still cries out loud, more than before.

Hya was in a complete silence, she was left speechless at the moment, They do not know how to respond on that thing. They never expected their family to be broken. Sceny exclaimed with a high tone,

"WHAT!! MOM THAT'S NOT TRUE!!

The two girls, respond differently, to Hya it seems blurry, she now how it feels to be left but she is too young to understand it deeply.

In Sceny's side, she have felt, anger. How could she even endure there life without a father?, it seems she new all the circumstances they might face there after, her mom didn't say her reply of comfort, that they mostly needed, instead she angrily got out of the room, and leave her anger traced on her big pounding steps as she turned away.

The grieving mother, is just left accompanied with her little adorable daughter, sitting on her lap. Leaning on her mom, hugging her teddy bear tight, with her.

"Mammy......... what did you regret......

Daddy?"

Hya babbled, with a curious tone.

The mother, looked tense, as she heard the uttered words she heard coming from her blurred daughter, on the thing that had rocked their lives, starting from now on.

"Its not just him..............its all about my life.....darling, and someone more I would like to..........................."

She stopped....then memories are coming back to her...like she was back, on her early times once again, screaming inside her mind, plagued by a devastated past and present she had......

one more tear....one last tear moistened on her soft visage.

Knowing that she should let it all out, that, it is the perfect time, let them know what is behind the tears, and grieving, and her early marriage decision.

Share her story, that took her and them, to where they are right now.