Lose Control

Loud crashes and Gilinsky's roars were the only two thing audible in the Johnson-Gilinsky residence in L.A. you might say.

"FUCK!!" Gilinsky screamed knocking off a vase full of water and beautiful red roses. He moved on to the kitchen where he pushed all the plastic bowls from the counter on the floor. He was so angry. He should have listened when his mother insisted on seeing someone to help with his anger management issues.

He was so angry. He couldn't control himself. But the worst thing was that he was angry with himself. It's not everyday you get a boner from your best friend of the same gender. And then jerk it off, feeling no shame at all. So this is how things happened.

Jack had just returned from his date with his overly clingy girlfriend. He stepped into his and Jack's home.

"Jack?" He yelled out announcing his arrival, in a way. Taking his shoes off he walked into the kitchen to grab a bottle of water and then crashing onto the couch. Since Jack seemed to be gone and there was no one there to entertain him, he unlocked the iPad laying on the couch and decide to surprise some fans. He logged onto his twitter, searched for the hashtag jackgilinsky and scrolled. One tweet caught his eye.

@niallerandliamo (putting my self cause I can) Hey @jackgilinsky you should really check out this post about your bestie. (*tumblr link*) #jackgilinsky #jolinsky

He pressed on the link curiously. He took a sip from his water bottle until the page loaded. But he literally choked on his water when he saw what was on it. He saw a black and white picture of two men fucking on a bed with rose petals, a picture of a shirtless Jack Johnson, a very attractive Jack Johnson he may add and another black and white picture of a guy giving head to another guy. Gilisnky frowned and scrolled down. The caption read:

niallerandliamo
|
Imagine fucking Jack Johnson like this:
Pounding into his tight, pink hole
Pulling on his blonde hair as he sucks you off with those perfect pink lips of his
Hearing the soft moans escaping his lips as you hit his prostate repeatedly.

Gilinsky shifted in his seat. Why was he suddenly uncomfortable? He tried to clear images from his head. What was happening? An image of Johnson on his knees in front of him flashed through his brain. His eyes widened. What the fuck? Another image of Johnson sitting naked on top if him flashed through his mind. Gilinsky set the iPad aside, too shocked to even lock it.

He looked down at his crotch only to find a boner looking back at him. His hand subconsciously brushed over it, the images of Johnson doing this never stopping. Soon enough his mind had become way too clouded to even process what was happening. His mind was too clouded to even care that he had a girlfriend, that he was about to jerk off to his best friend. All he cared about now is hearing his voice. So he called him, hand never stopping it's circling motions on his bulge.

"Jack?" Johnson spoke into the phone. Oh the way he said his name. Gilinsky had to fight back a moan.

"Hey J..." Gilisnky answered, pulling his pants and boxers down enough so he can free his member.

"Hi, why did you call me?" Johnson asked. 'Cause I wanted to hear your voice. Gilinsky wrapped his fingers around his cock and began pumping softly. He couldn't control it.

"W-Where are you?" He stuttered into the speaker, hoping he didn't sound desperate.

["behind you" Johnson said licking Gilinskys ear. YEET!]

"I'm at Nash's, why, did anything happen?" His soft voice asked into the phone. Gilinsky moaned, unable to contain it anymore.

"N-no everything's...ah... fine. I was just checking. When are you coming home?" He managed to say.