Nightmare

Okay so here's the one I promised with Madison (*cough*). I was listening to Got me looking so crazy rn by Beyoncé (the slow version from 50 shades of gray) while writing this, so yeah... if you want to listen to it while reading it'll be good. Haha. Enjoy! (* sorry Beer*)

3rd Person's P.O.V.

He was running. Running to reach him. To reach JJ in time before it was too late. The car was running with incredible speed towards Jack J, who was obliviously standing in the center of the road. Jack G wanted to scream at him, but he couldn't. His voice wasn't coming out. His only option was to run and save him by himself. But his feet were beginning to feel numb. He felt himself falling to the ground. When Jack G lifted his head up to see if JJ had ran away from the road, he wished he hadn't. The black car crashed with great force on Jack Johnson's body. Blood splashed everywhere. Jack Gilinsky's eyes filled with terror. The car backed up a little then turned away and left. When everything calmed down, Gilinsky found the strength to walk up to his best friend, laying on the road. 'Jack?' Gilinsky dared to ask as he walked over his body. The scene before him was going to haunt him for the rest of his life. JJ's face was gone. It disappeared under the deep cuts and the pools of blood surrounding it. Gilinsky fell to his knees and cried. 'JACK!!' He screamed.

Jack shot up in his bed in the middle of the night, sweat dripping down his face and were those... tears? He looked beside him and saw a messy bunch of black hair. Madison. He tried to recall the events that happened a few hours ago.

Oh, right. Last night he had slept with her. The smell of sex still lingered in the room. Sure, it was illegal, but last night they couldn't control it. Damn hormones.

The tears still fell down his cheeks, without him noticing. Images of that horrid nightmare still traveled through his brain.

He wiped his face and laid back down, trying to sleep. He tossed and turned but he couldn't sleep. He was so scared. He knew JJ was alright. Probably peacefully sleeping in his room. Or wasn't he? Gilinsky found himself wanting to go check on his best friend, just to make sure he was ok.

He stood up, cool air automatically hitting his privet area, making him realize he was naked. He walked quietly towards his closet and grabbed a pair of boxers and a t-shirt. He put them on and walked to the door of his room. The door creaked when he opened it, and he immediately looked back to see if Madison woke up. When he was sure she was still sleeping he walked outside and towards JJ's room. He put his palm on the handle and turned it lightly. The door opened.

JG peeked his head inside to take a look. He saw JJ's body half covered by the blankets. His face was turned towards the wall. Gilinsky smiled a little, relief washing over him. He closed the door and walked to the bathroom. Since he can't fall asleep he might as well take a shower.

He slipped out of his t-shirt and boxers and hopped in the shower, washing off his dirty body. He dried himself with the towel, then brushed his teeth. He was spitting the toothpaste out when panic started arising in him again. What if JJ wasn't breathing? What if someone killed him in his sleep? That's impossible, Jack. He though trying to convince himself. He quickly got dressed and paced towards Jack J's room. He walked in and sat next to Jack's sleeping figure. He looked over JJ's shoulder to see if Jack was ok. Jack G didn't realize when the tears had returned in his eyes.

The moonlight was hitting Johnson's face, making it hard for JG to look away for some reason. He scooted closer to JJ's lying figure, placing his palm on Johnson's forearm. When he felt a small movement, he was finally convinced that JJ was ok.

But what was he supposed to do. He couldn't go back to his room. It reeked of sex and that awful perfume Madison wore (sorry not sorry female dog). He couldn't go back to sleep either. So he did what his instinct told him. He moved under the covers, laying next to his best friend and tried his hardest to fall back asleep. He close his eyes and focused on Johnson's breathing. It calmed him but it still wasn't enough to put him to sleep. He moved around trying to find a good position. It was impossible.