2.

Once I finished my shower I stepped out, drying myself off. I felt refreshed and more awake than I was before, which meant I'd have more energy today.
I went to my bag that I had set in the corner of the bathroom, pulling out whatever clothes I had in there.
"Fuck."I mumbled, realizing I had used my spare shirt last night after having soy sauce spilt on my other shirt.
I sighed, shoving my dirty clothes into the bag as I got dressed in whatever clothes I could wear that were clean.
I brushed my teeth and did all my other bathroom routines, now coming to have to face I'd have to borrow a shirt or search to see if I left a shirt here somehow.
I debated, do I sneak out and check the spare room to see if something of mine is there? Or do I ask Adam if I left anything?
I sighed, I made my way to the door and slowly opened it and peaked around it as I looked down the left of the hallway and saw one of the doors open.
I couldn't hear anything, so I didn't know where Adam would be.
I was sat here, peering behind the bathroom door nearly 3/4's dressed as only a bra covered my chest.
I thought, trying to remember if I did happen to leave anything here. A lightbulb hit, I was 90% sure I did. I decided I'd go for it, sneaking off quietly to look for a shirt.
I slowly opened the bathroom door, still checking to see if I could spot or hear Adam which to no prevail I didn't.
The spare bedroom was directly next to his, which happened to be the open door at the end of the hall.
I sighed, making a run for it as I booked it as quietly as I could for the spare room. I reached it, quickly opening the door, then shutting it behind me.
I sighed of relief, making my way to the dresser that sat in the room as I opened a drawer to see if anything of mine was in it.
After going through the drawers, the only shirts I found was one of Adrock's old tee's and one of Mike's and tossed them on the bed. Mike's I could tell wouldn't fit, so I settled on Adrock's.
I sighed, guess it'll have to do.
As I was about to put the shirt on, the door opened.
"Dani is- woah, I-uh"Adam stepped in as shock was all over his face and he looked away, this completely scared me, I quickly grabbed one of the shirts and covered my chest.
"I didn't know what all the noise was, I was just coming to see what it was and if it was you, I uh-I should've knocked, I-"
"No it's okay, I should've at least locked the door. I didn't have a spare shirt to put on so I was checking to see if I left anything here."I said, quickly pulling on the shirt.
"You can look at me now."I awkwardly laughed, he turned to me and returned the awkward laugh.
"I'm sorry, I should've knocked if I thought it was you I didn't mean to come in like that."He said, looking worried and apologetic.
"It's fine, it's your place and I was kinda sneaking around it trying to find a shirt anyways."I laughed, picking up the other shirt and putting it back in the drawer.
"Are you sure?"He asked.
I looked to him a little confused, his expression was..different.
I nodded, "It was just a random awkward walk-in moment, it's not like this hasn't happened before. We've been friends for over 20 years."I laughed, making my way over to him.
He laughed, rubbing his neck, "Yeah..I guess you're right."
"Seriously, don't worry about it. I really don't even care, you just scared the fuck out of me. If it were Mike or Adrock, it may have been a different story cuz they're notorious for walking in on people."I laughed, getting a laugh out of him also as he looked to me.
"Is everything okay? You seem..a little..I dunno, different? Like acting different?"I questioned.
He nodded, "I'm fine. And you do have clothes here, they're on my dresser from last time you did laundry here when your machine broke."
"I thought I did, I couldn't remember where I left them. May as well keep 'em here cuz I'm so forgetful of everything."I laughed.
He laughed, nodding.
"Well, uh-are you ready to head back?"He asked.
"Oh! Ya, let me just grab my bag from the bathroom."I said.
"Alright, I'll meet you downstairs."He smiled, walking downstairs.
I watched as he walked away, I sighed feeling butterflies in my chest. Why was I feeling like this?
I tried to shake it off, heading to the bathroom and grabbing my backpack and heading downstairs to meet Adam at the front door.
"Alright I'm set."I smiled, coming down the last step.
"Alright, let's kick it."He smiled, causing me to laugh as we stepped out the door as he locked it behind him.
I followed him down the steps and to his car, back in our original positions. He started up the car, the tape continuing as we pulled out of the driveway and made the way back to the studio.

Before heading back, I was reminded to make a pit stop for snacks for Adrock.
After stopping at the local grocery store, we began the drive back again, which wasn't long.
We pulled back in to the parking spot, we both got out and grabbed the bags and made our way back to the studio.
Stepping in, Mike was at the kitchen table writing something as Adrock was listening to something on his headphones.
"Finally! I was about to file a missing person's report!"Adrock shouted, getting up and coming to us.
"We were gone for like 45 minutes, Adam, quit being dramatic."I laughed, heading to the kitchen and placing the bags on the table.
He immediately went through a bag, pulling out a bag of chips.
"Alright you gonna show us what you wrote?"Mike asked, closing the notebook he had been writing in.
"Yeah, I recorded it last night."I said, making my way to the studio room, taking a seat in the chair and pulling out the tape I had recorded on and hitting play.
Immediately the acoustic guitar I had been using flooded through the sound system.
I closed my eyes, sitting back in the chair as the music continued.