016. Anchors

(Raving)

Matt walked in pulling Sage along by her hand as Isaac stood by Erica glaring at him. The wolf noticed his stare and widened her eyes at him and motioned at Matt to get him to stop but he didn't so she sighed and turned to the boy next to her. "Excuse me a second, I swear I'll be right back" she smiled squeezing his hand and walking towards the beta. 

Sage grabbed Isaacs arm roughly and dragged him as far away as possible. "What the hell do you think your doing?" She whisper yelled. "Me? What the hell are you doing? A date with that guy seriously" Isaac scoffed turning to glare at the boy again so Sage turned his face back to her. "He's nice and you knew about my date because I told you at Derek's house, train thing" She glared. "Nice" he mocked laughing humorously.

"Stop staring" She warned plastering a fake smile back on her face and walked back over to the human boy. "Is he your boyfriend or something because he seems to hover around you all the time" Matt asked. "Nope, I knew him when I was young but I moved away for a while and he became friends with my brother and apparently he's named himself body guard" The wolf explained rolling her eyes. 

"Well, I think he likes you more than a friend" Matt accused. "He doesn't, trust me I would know" Sage assured. "Hate to break it to you but I think the way he's practically killing me with his eyes right now says otherwise" The human boy chuckled. "I get it this isn't exactly the best date ever" Matt smiled. 

"Yeah, I guess not. Your not really my type but I know a girl. I'll be right back" She grinned. Sage sighed in relief as soon as she turned around on a hunt for Allison, her and Scott had argued and the wolf had told her to stay out of the way so what better way make Scott jealous and distract the way too curious boy.

Once she spotted the brunette she grabbed her to stop her from leaving. "You scared the crap out of me Sage" Allison gasped her heart beating rapidly. "Sorry, but I really need a favour" Sage smiled convincingly. "Sure it's not like I've got anything better to do anyway" she said rolling her eyes at the thought of Scott. Sage explained her situation and after convincing Allison she smiled before the huntress stopped her. 

"On one condition" she grinned. "Fine, what's this condition" the Hale sighed. "Switch with Erica, I know the plan so you tell Erica to go to Derek like she was supposed to originally and you go and help Isaac" she smirked. "What, why?" She asked shocked. "You might not see it yet because your annoyingly unaware but he has a crush on you Sage" Allison laughed. 

"He does not have a crush on me Allie" Sage disagreed. "Whatever you say Sagie" The taller girl laughed. "Sagie. Really?" She deadpanned. "Yeah, you gave me a nickname so I have you one. I really have to go find my date. Bye Sagie" she yelled over the music walking towards Matt.

✖️✖️✖️

Sage walked up to Isaac and Erica and whispered to her that the plan had changed and that she needed to find Derek. Erica agreed and winked at her after stating that it would just be her and Isaac alone. The brunette girl groaned that was the third person that night to suggest that Isaac liked her. She rolled her eyes and went to stand next to Isaac who just frowned down at her. "I thought you were with your date" he stated childishly. 

"Not anymore, I wasn't interested so I set him up with Allison to keep her safe for the time being, you know her being human and all. Which means I had to switch with Erica so we're back to the original plan" she explained. "You sure you just didn't want to spend time with me Hale" he grinned putting his arm around her shoulders. 

"Positive and we have a plan to follow so come on you have the ketamine right" she urged shoving his arm off and pulling him by his hand forwards towards Jackson. "Yeah right here" the boys smiled showing her. "We are going to be so screwed if you keep waving that thing around. Put it away" she hissed.