The Begining

*~3/1 POV / Optimus~*

Darkness surrounds everything as a voice speaks up.

(Optimus) Before time began, there was the Cube.

In the darkness, shapes appear as if looking at an asteroid. The asteroid-looking object continues to move into the distance rolling around. In circles, it moved, and still, it looked like an asteroid.

(Optimus) We know not where it comes from, only that it holds the power to create worlds and fill them with life. That is how our race was born. For a time we lived in harmony, but like all great power, some wanted it for good, others for evil. And so began the war, a war that ravaged our planet until it was consumed by death,

The asteroid-looking thing moves farther away revealing a huge cube. The cube has lines and grooves throughout the entire thing.

(Optimus) and the Cube was lost to the far reaches of space. We scattered across the galaxy hoping to find it and rebuild our home, searching every star, every world.

The cube floats around in space with asteroids headed towards it, then one of them hits the Cube. The asteroid breaks into pieces nothing happens to the Cube. Another asteroid hits the Cube breaking a bit while knocking the Cube into a different direction. The Cube now floats towards...a blue plant.

(Optimus) And just when all hope seemed lost, message of a new discovery drew us to an unknown planet called Earth. But we were already too late.

*~3rd person POV / POV jump~*

Flying over the sandy desert of Qatar -The Middle East Presex; are a team of soldiers headed back to base. The huge plane continues flying as a second one comes into view.

(Fig) Oh, God, five months of this. I can't wait to get a little taste of home. A plate of mama's alligator's etouffee.

(Epps) You've been talking about barbecued 'gators and crickets for the last two weeks. I'm never going to your mama's house, Fig. I promise.

(Fig) But Bobby, Bobby, 'gators are known to have the most succulent meat.

(Epps) I understand.

(Fig) (Speaking in Spanish)

(Epps) (Talking in Mock Spanish) English, please. English.

(Lennox - Captain) I mean how many times have we... We don't speak Spanish. I told you that.

(Fig) Why you gotta ruin it for me, man? That's my heritage. Siempres me esta jodiendo la misma mierda!

(Lennox - Captain) Go with the Spanish. Whatever.

(Donnelly) Hey, you guys remember weekends? Huh? The Sox at Fenway. Cold hotdog and a flat beer.

(Fig) Perfect day. What about you, Captain? You got a perfect day?

(Lennox – Captain) I just can't wait to hold my baby girl for the first time.

(Fig) He's adorable.

(Epps) That's too...

(Lennox – Captain) Shut up!

The two air crafts touch down onto the base. The team gets there around late noon close to nightfall. The teams exit the aircraft and walk towards a truck and load onto the back. Tons of soldiers are shown doing different things from exercising to chilling in a tiny kiddy pool. They all then exit the truck once they reach base.