Chapter 1 (Wanda POV)

⚠️TW⚠️: PTSD, Depression, Minor Panic Attack, Mention of death of children

Wanda POV:
It's been a few weeks since the disaster with America and Stephen. Since I destroyed the Darkhold fortress, and the Darkhold was destroyed by a sorcerer, I've lost the ability to use the Darkhold. You probably think that's a good thing, but that was the only way I could see my kids outside of my dreams. I miss them so much, and if I could go back in time, I would stop myself from overusing the book, so it would still exist for me to use to see my family.

I tried talking to Bruce and the other smart people on the team (excluding Strange, Wong, and America of course) but they all said it wouldn't be worth it, and it wouldn't work anyway because it would cause a branch timeline, and I still wouldn't have it in this universe. Other than the Darkhold, I have been talking about everything with America, Stephen, and Wong. They said that I wouldn't be put on the Raft, due to me being 'possessed' by the Darkhold, not to mention the fact that I was the Scarlet Witch, so I could've broken out easily anyway.

Even though I won't be arrested, there are still consequences. I can't go on missions that are too mystical or magical, in case I get tempted again. I also have to do many chores around the rebuilt Avengers complex without magic, which might be the hardest punishment of them all. Since I've had powerful magic since I volunteered at H.Y.D.R.A. I've forgotten how to clean without using my magic.

I heard a knock on my door.

"Who's there?" I asked.

"It's America." She responded.

"Come on in." I said, opening the door from my bed, with magic.

Oh wow! I've been staring at her for a while now, ever since I met her. She looked gorgeous, but I didn't want to say anything since I'm not sure if she's even gay, bi, or pan. I wanted to read her mind to know how she felt about me, but that's a HUGE invasion of privacy, and I've been trying to stop doing that recently.

"Are you okay?" She asked me, "You're staring at me."

I snapped out of my thoughts.

"Yeah sorry, I just zoned out. What did you come in here for?"

"I've been noticing that you've been locking yourself in your room recently, and I wanted to see if you're okay. You don't have to tell me what's wrong, I just want to know if there's something wrong."

She is SO SWEET! I started to cry. I didn't even know if they were happy tears because she was being so nice and caring to me, or sad tears since I've been missing my kids recently. Vision came back to me recently, but he was different, and there wasn't the same chemistry between us as there was 5 years ago. He seemed disappointed that I wasn't interested anymore, but he accepted that and said that he'd be waiting for me when and if I was ready.

I've been leaning toward girls recently because I've been scared of having my heart broken, due to having kids again, and there being a chance of them dying again.

"Did you hear me?" America asked again, "I asked if you wanted to talk about how you've been feeling recently."

"I-I- I don't know!" I stuttered while crying, "I've just been missing my kids every second of my life recently."

"Hey, hey, it's okay." Do you want to talk about it?" She asked me while pulling me into a hug and patting my back.

"No, not right now. I just want a hug." I said, and she squeezed me tighter.

I calmed down after half an hour, and we pulled apart, although I didn't want to stop hugging the person that I've been falling for.

"Thank you, that makes me feel better." I told her.

"You're welcome. If you have nightmares, or are just feeling bad, you can come in my room. You know where it is, right?"

"Yeah. It's right across the hall, right?"

"Correcto." She said.

_________________________________
779 words
A/N:
Thanks for one view and one vote! (JK, I know it's just me) I hope you enjoyed this first chapter! If you did, please comment and vote! It helps me out, because I know that you want more, and then I'll add new chapters faster.

If you have any ideas, tips, or suggestions, please put those on the "Ideas" chapter so they don't clog up the comments on the chapters.

See you next time!
-Brady
He/Him