Chapter 3 (Wanda POV)

⚠️Smut⚠️
TW: Mommy kink, baby kink, handcuffs, denied release, and dirty talk. Sexual punishment. Fingering, oral, and strap-on. Large age gap.

"I think you deserve a punishment for being a slutty pervert." I said to her.

"Yes I do, mommy." She says, "I've been a very bad girl, and bad girls deserve to be punished."

"Good... Do you have a safe word?" I asked. Since she was 18, I wanted to make sure I didn't hurt her.

"No. Should I use one?" she asked.

She blushed and I could tell that she was a virgin.

"It's best to set one up, just in case it's too much for you to handle. Let's just use a simple one: red." I told her. "If you can't take it anymore or want me to stop, just say it. Okay?" I asked and she nodded. "I promise I won't judge you if you want me to stop." I assured her. "Now, can I help you getting out of your clothes?" I asked.

"Yes Wanda." She said.

"That's not the right name is it, baby?"

"I'm sorry... Yes, you can help me mommy." She corrected.

"That's better baby."

After undressing her, I asked for consent to continue, and she said yes. I promised her that she'd be punished for being a slut, but I made sure she was okay with it.

"I want to make sure you're okay with punishment." I stated and she nodded. "I need your verbal consent." I continued.

"Yes mommy. I've been a bad girl, and bad girls deserve to be punished."

I put her in doggy style and lined up for my first spank.

"I want you to count okay." I said, "I'm going to go easy on you today since it's your first time."

"Yes mommy." She said.

I slapped her beautiful ass for the first time.

"O-one" she moaned with pleasure.

I continued.

"Two, three, four, f-f-five" she said, stuttering after the fifth slap.

I could see her ass starting to grow a shade of pink. I decided to spread them out evenly, five on each.

"Six, seven, e-eight, n-n-nine" she continued.

"Good girl." I said, "just one more okay?" I slapped her ass for the 10th time.

"Wow!" She said with lust in her voice. "I might peek in on you more often!"

I laid her down on the bed, on her back. "Are you ready for the best night for the rest of your life?" I asked her.

"Yes mommy, please!" She begged.

I obeyed, laying down between her legs, spreading them apart, and putting my mouth on the folds of her beautiful virgin pussy. She moaned with the slight touch of my lips on her folds. She was already so wet, so I lapped up her juices, trailing my tongue up and down her tight hole. I looked up at her for further consent, she said yes, and I started to eat her out, slowly at first, but speeding up when I headed her pleasure sounds. At the same time, I started playing with her clit, her moans increasing in volume and intensity, as she got closer to the edge.

"Mommy, I'm gonna cum!" She said, "Please let me cum, please!" She begged, trying to hold it back until I gave her approval. "I'll be a very good girl for you, just please let me cum!"

I gave her a nod of approval, and she released, her bodily fluids filling my mouth. I put my fingers in my mouth to get some of the cum on my fingers, and put them up to her mouth. "Taste yourself America." She obeyed, opening her mouth for me to put my fingers. I swallowed the rest, and made sure she was ready for round two, which she was. This time, I lined my fingers up to her pussy to stretch her out, but not break her. I made sure she was ready, and stuck one finger into her.