FNAF 2 Facts Pt. 2

These are facts about the four withered animatronics from fnaf 2!

Withered Freddy:
W. Freddy is similar to his counter part in the first game, he won't leave the parts and service room unless Bonnie and Chica have already left.

Out of all his other withered palls, W. Freddy seems to be the least damaged, suffering little alterations to his figure.

Unlike most of the others, W. Freddy takes longer to leave the office after entering.

Withered Bonnie:
Scott was planning on giving W. Bonnie a head, but took it off at the last minute thinking that he was better without.

W. Bonnie's gums on his row of teeth seemed to be removed, making the appearance of his teeth much longer.

W. Bonnie's eyes mainly glow red, but upon entering the left vent or party room #1, his eyes seemingly glow white.

Withered Chica:
After W. Bonnie leaves the Parts and service room, sometimes W. Chica can be seen laying on the floor. No one know why this happens, but others speculate that W. Bonnie accidentally knocks her over while leaving.

W. Chica's arms in every room are always sticking straight out to the sides. This is due to her servos constantly locking up. But due to the fact that the air vents are a confined space, she has no other choice other then to move them up un a crawling position.

Like the other withered animatronics and Toy Freddy, W. Chica can attack you without entering the office if you keep the camera on her for too long, and keep it in on that room long after she has left.

Withered Foxy:
After all animatronics have left the parts and service room, W. Foxy can be seen standing in the middle of the room looking down. This is the only place W. Foxy can be seen other than the hallway. Plus, he can teleport out of the parts and service room, even when you are looking at him, which might be a small glitch.

W. Foxy's jump scare is a little glitchy depending on where you are looking when he jumps at you. If you are looking all the way to the left or right, W. Foxy looks like hes jumping out of the wall!

It's a rare occurrence that if the night is almost done when W. Foxy begins his attack, the clock can turn to 6:00 right when he jumps.