Golden Freddy

If you thought that there was only 4 animatronics, you are wrong! There is a fifth one called "Golden Freddy" DUN dun dun! I don't have lots of information on this mysterious character and yes, he does appear in the game. Golden Freddy is an Easter egg in the game and can only be "summoned" by looking at a Freddy Fazbear poster for a certain amount of time. First is a regular poster of the Freddy Fazbear we all know and love! Then after a while, the poster changes the Picture to a mangled version of Freddy. And after you look at it a little bit more, golden freddy is on the poster and you hear a sped up version of a kid's laugh. Thats how you know that you just summoned Golden Freddy into your game. Now GF (Golden Freddy) is very different from all the other animatronics in the game, and the number one difference is that he can teleport in and out of your room no matter if your doors are shut or not. Now this is a major problem, and not many people know how to survive GF. GF appears in your room as a yellow Freddy that is limp without an indo-skelleton (or whatever you call it) and holds a microphone in one of his hands. If GF is in your room, well, you die of course. But if you are skilled enough, there is one way to survive him. If GF is in the room, you quickly pull up the camera (and you only have a small amount of time to react) and put it down. If this is done correctly, GF will be gone and out of sight. But that isn't the only time that happens, and more times he might come.

   There are many theories as to who GF really is. One theory states that GF has no robotics inside of him because he was a wearable suit that was used before Freddy Fazbear's Pizza had introduced the animatronics. A man would wear it to interact with the kids. There is another part to this theory stating that the GF suit was used by the bad man to lure the 4 kids into a room where he soon stuffed them into the animatronics. But this theory has holes in it like, why is the GF suit possessed? One of the kids wouldn't possess the very suit that was used to kill them. So this theory is at a stand-still until someone can give me the correct details or help me figure it out!

   As for now, Golden Freddy is still a mysterious character to us, and may never be figured out or decoded. But we can still use the power of mind and logic to develop theories and let us feel accomplished with what we have found out. If you have any more information on GF, please feel free to comment about it and I may update this part with your information in it!