Chapter 4: Playmate

3 days later...
Kiel hand me the potion. I drank it and nothing happened in my appearance, I still have my pink hair. Kiel told me to look at the mirror and what I saw was a little girl with purple hair. Ah I see so only my reflection changed. In short, people would think I'm a person with purple hair and not pink. "How fascinating" i said.
Y/N: How is it? Does purple hair fit me?
Kiel: Not at all.
Y/N: How rude, you should at least pretend that I look good at it.
Kiel: I prefer your old hair color.
Y/N: Ugh fine you win
My ears started turning red. I really hated that pink hair color of mine. It feels childish for some reason and it was the same hair color of my father on this world so I loathe it.
Kiel grabbed my hand and said he will ask for permission.
Y/N: Permission for what?
Kiel: You'll see.
We entered a room that looks like a teacher's office but 3 times bigger. There I saw him near the curtains, that sly old man, Duke Alpheus.
I don't know why but he looks suspicious to me.
Duke Alpheus: Ijekiel, what are you doing here?
Kiel looked at him with empty eyes and suddenly clenched my hand.
Duke Alpheus: Who's that kid beside you?
Kiel: She's the reason why I'm here. Father, will you consider her as my playmate? I think she can also help Jeanette with socializing.
What??? Playmate??? What the hell? Why would he need permission for something like that??? I guess that's how nobility works. Duke Alpheus agreed and Kiel and I immediately walked out.
"Kiel, do you perhaps hate your father?" I asked. Kiel only stared at me with silence until we finally reached a door. He knocked on the door and said "Jeanette are you there?"
Jeanette, she was the girl Kiel mentioned earlier? "Is she your sister?" I asked. Kiel answered that Jeanette is his relative and I didn't ask for more details because I'm satisfied with that answer.
Jeanette opened the door and OH MY GOD SHE'S SO CUTE!!! I only stared at her mindlessly. Kiel started introducing her and I said "Hello Jeanette we'll be playmates from now on so let's get along!" I took out my hand for a handshake. She hid on Kiel's back while I waited patiently for her to shake my hand. After 4 minutes we finally did the handshake and oh boy I feel like I was about to cry because of numbness. (Though I guess it's worth the wait considering I shaked a hand with the same physical age as I am.)