Ch. 4 - Home

Warning! This chapter contains content that might trigger traumatic and sensory related distress. Read at your own risk. (A warning is placed before that specific part of this chapter if you would like to continue reading until that point)

.

.

.

"How interesting."

The White Star looked at the collapsed cave where his plaything was stolen from.

"They found him quickly, but how?"

A cool breeze slapped some of the White Star's hair in his face. The corners of his lips turned down as red strands aggressively aimed for his nose. 

"Pff, annoying wind.."

"My Liege!"

Bear King Sayeru approached with a communication device in his hands. The device was inactive.

"What is it?"

"Dorph suspects it was the elementals."

"Hm?"

The White Star thought it would make sense, seeing that there was no other way for Cale Henituse to be located by his allies that quickly. 

He would've noticed if anyone got close.

"It's very interesting indeed.. what the?"

Wind continued to throw the White Star's hair towards his face and mouth every time he spoke. Looking closely, you could see tiny swirls of wind knotting the White Star's hair with accuracy.

The White Star frowned.

"Call that damn Lion and his elemental over and get these annoying bastards out of my cave."

"Ah. He is busy right now, my Liege. Ahem."

Bear King Sayeru looked away awkwardly as the White Star's hair continued to twist and twirl in an unflattering way.

"I don't care, I'll just find him myself- fwuah-!?"

A handful of red hair stuffed itself into his mouth as he spoke.

"M, my goodness-!"

With one last taunting gust of wind, a breeze carried twigs to land in the White Star's hair and tangle with precision. Wind echoed through the cave as the White Star was left a mess while his subordinate looked at him with terror.

A murderous aura remained.

He dared not speak in front of his Liege right now.

.

.

.

"Hmm! Human, if you do not wake up when I am done counting to 100, I will steal all of your cookies! 1.. 2.. 3.."

"..99.. 99.5.. 99.75.. 99.99.."

"Fine, I'll give you another chance. This time, if you do not wake up before 0 I will eat all of the apple pies! I won't share any!"

-

"Goldie Gramps, the human still won't wake up! How much longer do we have to wait?"

-

"..Human! The Great and Mighty Raon Miru wants to talk to you about something important! Please wake up soon, nya!"

"Ho, a dragon meowing?"

Ancient Dragon Eruhaben looked at Raon with amusement and stifled a chuckle. 

-

Content warning