~Chapter 1: The First Mission~

"OK, people, there's the bank. I don't know what's in there, but I know it's gonna be good." Bain said in their earpieces as Joy, Jacket, Wolf, and Dallas piled out of the van, stretching their legs after being crammed into the back.

Joy, cracking her neck, seemed fine being in the van for an extended time, and Jacket pulled out a cigarette and started smoking. He also seemed fine being in such a small space. The ones being uncomfortable were Wolf and Dallas.

When everyone had everything together, Dallas started telling everyone their roles.

Dallas went around the back and started up the drill, trying to get this going quickly and efficiently. Wolf cased the building, took out the security guards, and answered their pagers. All while Jacket and Joy... hung out by the van to not screw this up. So their day started with Joy and Jacket standing arms crossed, defenses up, leaning against the van.

Once Dallas sent the signal that it was all clear, Joy ran into the building and tied hostages up while Jacket started smashing everything in sight. He put his zip ties on the counter for Joy, so he didn't have to tie up any hostages. When Joy saw the zip ties Jacket put down, she turned to him and said sarcastically, "Wow, already trying to throw all your responsibilities onto others. Way to be a team player, Jacket."

Jacket held up his tape recorder and pressed a button. "Yes." It said in a female voice. He pressed another, "Deal." Joy rolled her eyes and went back to tieing up the hostages.

Once the hostages were tied, Joy ran upstairs to upgrade the drill Dallas started. As she got back downstairs, most of the easy stuff had been looted, and now there were just the big bags of jewelry.

They each took a bag, Joy staying inside to start cracking open the ATMs, while Jacket ran back and forth, grabbing bags and dropping them into the van. When the drill finally cracked the safe, Dallas and Wolf pocketed all the stuff from the safe and yelled for Joy to hurry up. They wanted to get out before someone saw something.

Joy yelled back at them, saying something along the lines of, "would you rather this take an extra minute and not alert the police, or are you wanting to go loud now?" That shut Dallas up pretty fast. Though Wolf still badgered her a bit longer.

Finally, the ATMs were open, and everyone grabbed the money before booking it into the van.

Joy jumped into the driver seat, Jacket claiming the passenger's seat, while Wolf and Dallas were in the back, already counting the money they had made.

Once Joy pulled the van into the garage, everyone piled out. Since the mission went so well, everyone seemed to be in a good mood.

The only one that didn't seem happy was Jacket. He had a deadpan, emotionless expression on his face. He immediately pulled out a cigarette and started smoking as they walked into the house. He almost looked bored.

Dallas and Wolf finished counting and proceeded to sort the money out into piles when they suddenly heard a robotic voice say, "Texas."

Dallas rolled his eyes, turned to Jacket, and said, "Yes, Jacket. What do you want?"

Jacket stuck one hand out, palm up, while he swapped out tapes in the recorder. "Give." The new recording scratched.

Wolf slapped a wad of cash into Jacket's outstretched hand.

Once he had his money, Jacket whipped around and quietly walked off to his cage, counting his money as he walked.