2. Incredible?

Beautiful morning...

Found this question in my English text book, then I started laughing and my English teacher screamed at me

Found this question in my English text book, then I started laughing and my English teacher screamed at me. More like yelled🌝

And I w/ my bestie draw that on background 😀👍🏻

~~~~

Tommy was 14. He was just normal teenager, but his family did not said like that. He supposed to have, maby wings or maby piglin ears or be half of ghost in night? But It didn't happened. His dad was already not believing that this could happen, but...

Tommy's POV:

Tommy woke up. "Why do my back hurts so much?" He thought, "Well it's still Saturday, So it would hurt so much If I would stay in the bed?" The boy mumbled and layed back down.

9 am.

"Tom, get downstairs, Will and Techno wants to go shopping, you should eat something!" Phil kinda yelled, but Tommy still heard, "yea, sure, I'll just go get ready!"

Tommy's back was aching so hard.
'what's happening?' he thought.

Well, eventually he got ready, put on his red hoddie and black pants and as soon as he went to bed, "tf- ? Why-? Is it red?" Tommy said.
His some sheets were red, he lifted up his hoodie and saw big wings.

They were white, with a little bit of red and black. Like his dad's, but Phil's were black with white feathers and some green.

Tommy moved one wing closer to him and brushed softly his hand over one wing.

"Holy shit- soooo fluffy!" Tom got excited.

'should I tell this Wilbur? Or Dad? Or techno...?'

"These wings are too big to hide, so many I would have to tell? Fuck- What if- they say something?" Thomas scratched his head...

"I will! I want to be a big man!" He shouted.

Tom opened his bedroom door and calmed walked down the stairs.

'am I a avian rn?' tom though to himself.

"Oh! Good mornin' mat-?" His dad started  at him with his eyes opened.

"Yes! I KNEW! I was right! You're and avian! Like me! And his these big white wings! Ah yes!" Dad ran to Tom and hugged his son.

Tommy melted into his dads hug:)

"Well, lets go and eat, we will go shopping today! Because I need somethings..." Phil looked away.

'looking sussy?' Tom raised his one eyebrow.

"umm... Where is the two other, Wilby and Techno? Are they still sleepin' or what?" Pihl looked at Tommy and just wanted to speak but then, " DADDDD! Techno stole my diary! help me." Will ran to me, "Oh hey Toms!" Wilbur ran past me, ruffled my hair, "wait, something is off with you?" 

He turned around and ran back. "Where did you get these wings?" Wilbur opened his mouth and began to touch my wings, "Jesus! So soft! Even better than Dads!" He hugged me and squeezed me so I couldn't even breathe... "ok, just release me and you'll be able to touch me later!" I tried to grab his ant put him down but obviously failed... "Okay, let go of your brother, he's still surprised too, and he'll have a lot more to learn about these beautiful wings, right?" he looked at me and put his hands on my shoulders.

"I-I guess?"

~~~~

😱