The Truth About Gon.

Killua's POV :

we were eating together and gon seemed like he was really hungry, "you are really hungry aren't you gon? " I said laughing, "w-well.. It's not that I just never had breakfast like this before, " gon said eating, "really?, well from now on I'll share my food with you, gon. " I said, he looked at me shocked, "t-thanks I guess.. " gon said, I laughed and ate with him, can't wait to spend the day with him, but my father is coming back today, I hope he will like gon, after we finished eating we got dressed , hm.. His aunt haven't sent a reply. Maybe I'll have to wait more longer, we got down stairs and my family was already down to wait for gon to bake, except my father he hasn't came yet, "gon!, can you bake us something, like a.. Surprise! " alluka said shaking gon, "y-yes of course I can, but would you mind.. stop shaking- me! " gon said, he got dizzy and fell into the ground but got up, He excused himself and started to get ingredients, and we got to the table waiting, "so dear killua. how was your sleep with gon~" kikyo said , "mother!, d-dont talk about that. We didn't do nothing, he was just sleepy like a little bunny! " I said, kikyo laughed as so as the other family members. killua got embarrassed and crossed his arm, "i-its not funny guys!, and look gon is done at baking. " i said, they were all in shock of gon's speed of baking, "here is your.. Surprise cupcakes!, you see if you eat one of these. Watch put for a note that I put!, it contains a message that will be a riddle for you to solve! You have 2 minutes to answe it!,eat it up and watch out! " gon said, alluka looked very excited and kikyo was too, I guess it won't be that bad trying one of these surprise cupcakes, it looks delicious too, every member took a bite and was still in heaven tasting it, then alluka found a message, "I FOUND ONE I FOUND ONE!! " she screamed, she got excited and rolled up the message, it said that ' I'm a small thing with a beautiful shape and shiny!, I can be any color and shape! , and we can wear it!,what am i? ' , "hmm.. A small thing.. with diff shapes.. " alluka said, I already knew the answer, it was pretty obvious, "oh!, it's earrings! " alluka said, "that's correct!, now who else got a note? " gon said, I holded up the note and read it out loud, "I can move around freely and turns into diff shapes. I can be consumed, what am I? " I said, eh.. It was a pretty hard one. but.. "Is it. Water? " I said, "yes it is! " gon said, I smiled at him, it continued for a long time and the cupcakes were out. How did they ate all of that just to get a riddle note?. Well. I'm gonna ask the guards if there's a letter or not, please reply please reply!!, "guards.was there any mail???? " I said, "yes prince killua. There is one. From a lady. " the guard bowed and gave the letter, I took it and ran into my room to read it. I got to my room and opened the message, and there was a teddy bear, a tiny one beside it? I started reading the message carefully .

' dear prince killua.

It's very thoughtful of you to send a message to me that gon is staying in the castle for the mean time., and about his parents. It's hard to explain in this letter but. I'll try to explain much as I can. Gon was born in this village with his two parents, their names was  Ging freecs and alicia freecs (idk I searched on google for gons mother) , they likes to explore the woods and stuff. but when gon appeard they grew distance., gon's mother didn't wanted gon. And Ging too. They never took care of him and just left him at the house every day while they traveled and not thinking about gon. Gon grew older and. His mother and father got really abusive to gon. They hit him every day every night, and when he doesn't give good grades he won't be able to eat for 2 days. When he was 10 years old. His father told him that he was useless . That word really hurted him and he cries running to his room. That is the basement.in the morning Ging called gon and showed him a couple of men's. He was scared. They looked creepy and Ging was selling gon to go with them. gon was begging for Ging to let him stay and do all the work in the house and get really good grades but that didn't stopped him from selling gon to other men's, his mother appeared and slapped him real hard. That's when I came to visit, they told me that they loved gon very much and was taking care of him really good. But that was all a lie. I wanted to give them a surprise that I am coming. And when I came. I saw it all. gon ran up to me and hugged me while crying, and I of course was giving them a disappointment stare but I didn't call the police and I regretted that very badly. I took gon and took care of him with warmth and love, they're parents moved into another village and still is alive. gon had a bad childhood and he still is traumatized.so please don't hurt him. That's all I know, . Thinking about it makes me wanna cry and hug gon. But. it was a long time ago. He is now happy. thank you killua.

From : mito freecs. '

He went through all of that.., why didn't I appear soon enough.., they are still alive. and. Still breathing. I'm gonna talk to gon's aunt tomorrow to talk about it, BOOM! 💥, The door broke down and revealed kalluto, "WHY DID YOU DO-" I said and he covered my mouth, "shut up. you know I spy on you and you had a letter. what is it. " kalluto said , "u-uhm.. It's not really important!, it's just a lette- KALLUTO!" I screamed, he snatched the letter and ran while reading them quietly, I chased him around the castle and he finally stopped in shock. "I see. I'm gonna find them and execute them. " kalluto said, "hey I was gonna do that! " I yelled, "whatever, find them, I'll help you. " kalluto said, I said thanks and went back to my room with the note. Finally I can have some rest.. but what village do they live at?, is it far?, I hope not. Maybe. It is far. I'll talk with gons aunt tomorrow and maybe find out their location. and bring kalluto of course since he is doing the same thing that I am doing. Well I should probably get ready to meet my father he should be coming in a few seconds, I hid the letter and made my way outside, I heard the trumpets and it revealed my father, "father.welcome back home. " the kids said including me, "ah! Dear! Welcome back, I have a guest that you might like! " kikyo said running up to him, "really?, who is he or she? " silva said, kikyo pulled his arm and leading it to gon..

-

-

-

-

-

What will happen to gon?, you will have to keep scrolling!, next chapter will be... The King's Meeting!, The king will meet gon, how will it go?, very very intense. Before you guys scroll, I have a riddle for you guys, It's tall and can be short, it can smell like perfumes and it can't, I'm somewhere near your house, what am I!

Words : 1281