The King's Meeting!

No One's POV :

Gon looked at silva, silva looked at gon, gon was forgetting something. he immediately bowed and apologized a thousand times for forgetting since he was used to the family, "it's fine. " silva said as in response, gon got back up and looked normal but actually he was terrified for his life, "what's ur name child? " silva asked, "my name is gon freecs your majesty! " gon said, 'freecs.. ' silva thought,"I heard that you can bake fast, would you like to make something for me? " silva asked gon, "yes!, anything! " gon said and ran up to the kitchen, silva waited staring at him and gon was rlly fast that you could barely see his hands all you can see is blurry things,

"And.., done!, here your majesty! " gon said giving the plate of cookies, "I call this the Chocolate Cookies Marshmallow Fluff! , it looks like a normal cookie but, there's soft marshmallow inside and some chocolate chips too" gon said, silva looked interested at it and took a bite, silva was in shock, the amount of sweetness inside his mouth, he took a full bite of it, "b-be Carefull your majesty y9u will choke on it.. " gon said giving him some water, silva was finished and drinked the water, "I see, this cookie is absolutely amazing.., " silva said, gon bowed as thank you, gon was really excited inside the king liked his bakings, and the rest of the member cheered on gon, and silva excused himself out, gon stood there. Speechless. "Gon!, he likes y9u he like you he likes YOUUU!!! " alluka said hugging gon and other family members, "t-thanks.. " gon said concerned because he was getting touched too much, "well tomorrow killua and kalluto is going out , it's gonna be a long walk so they are gonna be away for almost a week, so you can sleep in killua's room in the mean time.! " kikyo said, 'killua is.. Going away?.. ' gon thought, it's not gonna be the same without killua. Because he adores killua, "oh okay.., I uhm.. Gotta go to the bathroom really quick. " gon said running, the other was confused on why but the guard called out killua, "prince killua. Another letter for you. " the guard said bowing handing the letter, 'a letter?, ' killua thought and got up to his room and kalluto followed him, "hey brother. What is that? " kalluto said, "a letter but I don't know from who. " killua said, they opened the letter and it seems to aunt mito has sended them another letter..

'I'm sorry, but I have to be quick, gone parents live in a village that's calle the dungeon of swirl, it will happen a lot of troubles. and they have a fancy house but other have it hard. Spot for a fancy house that has some butlers guarding it and, if you want to meet them, keep some good stuffs on you, don't bring any guards or guardians, you can bring one of your family members but not ur father. There's some disasters too, a tornado, earthquake, and lots. So be careful if you can.meet me tomorrow stat at 05.30 in the morning , I'll give you a map that leads you into the dungeon of swirl, I'll see you tomorrow. And gon has a big big scar on his stomach so please don't make fun of him. He crys easily. '

"Woah.. Dungeon of swirl?, never heard of that" kalluto said, 'I've heard the village of dungeon of swirls.. there's a book about it.. ' killua thought, "kalluto come here" killua pulled kalluto into the library, killua was desperate finding the book, and he eventually found a book that was looking really weird and.. Dusty.. "Kalluto, look!, " killua said, killua grabbed the book but it appeared it was stuck and it was stayed put in a sideways. "Huh? " kalluto said, the library started to spawn a book from below it started shaking really bad and stopped, the book was placed in a box that was locked, "there's a code here.., and a note.. " kalluto said, 'once who found the book ,  is the chosen one. ' the note said, and there was the code behind it, killua typed it in and it opened, it was really dusty and he dusted it off, "dungeon of swirl.. " killua said, he opened it and it says 'if you're wanting to go to dungeon of swirl bring this book, you will need it', who wrote that?, "killua?" Gon yelled, they hid the book and putted the book in a normal way that was supposed to be a lever, "ah gon! " killua said and hugged him, "too close..! " gon yelled and blushed, they instantly pulled away, "what's that? " gon asked, "oh nothing, a book" killua said, "okay-, I'm gonna go to the kitchen over there, alluka wanted me to bake her the surprise cupcake again-" gon said, I nodded and waved at him, I sighed and brought kalluto to my side, we opened it and. "It's empty. " kalluto said concerned, there must be something. something that is hidden.. , I flipped the page over and over but still found nothing, "ah brother it's time to pack up for tomorrow! "Kalluto said and I got into my room and packed up, I will really miss gon for a long time..., " killua?, would you mind telling me where are you going?, I'm.. Curious. " gon said, "oh.. I'm sorry I can't tell you where I'm going gon.. " I said, he looked sad and disappointed. "But I'll be back in a few days, I promise. " I said hugging him, "i-ill miss you. " gon said hugging him rlly tight, "alright how about tonight you'll sleep with me, how does that sound? " I said, he smiled, "I would love too! " gon said, he was like alluka when she was little. Scared of being left alone but still have the courage to smile, "I'll see you downstairs! " gon yelled dashing downstairs , I walked up and sat on my bed, 'such a cutie.. ' killua thought, but then he realized what he did and screamed but silently and blushing madness, h3 was taking deep breaths and calming down, 'let's just forgot about what had happened.. 'Killua thought, I'm gonna visit my dad, I'm kinda bored.., I got up and fixed my clothes, I looked at the crown where mother gave me for my birthday, but I always wore another crown than this.

The maids still cleans it and place it back where it was

The maids still cleans it and place it back where it was.., maybe I should try wearing it more often, I grabbed the crown and placed it on my head, I fixed my clothes and got into my father's room, "excuse me father, I wanna talk with you like we always did, when I was little.. " I asked, he let me in and looked at me with death stares but I was used to it and sat beside him, "killua.you're wearing that crown? " silva asked, "yes, I am father.. " I said, we talked about some things, "father have you heard of dungeon of swirls? " I asked, "what do you mean by that, I never have heard of that.. " silva said concerned, killua then excused himself and it was almost 8 pm and he gotta wake up really early, so he ran back into his room to see gon. Fast asleep. In his bed, while he is wearing my pajamas and hugging a plush.

A dino one-, that's cute of him! , I got my pajamas and wore it, he was at the side of the bed waiting for me to come, I gently got in bed, and hugged him, I can't believe I fell in love with this villager boy

A dino one-, that's cute of him! , I got my pajamas and wore it, he was at the side of the bed waiting for me to come, I gently got in bed, and hugged him, I can't believe I fell in love with this villager boy.. , he is gentle a sunshine and a rabbit, I caressed his hair and watching him sleep, maybe kissing his forehead won't be too bad right ?, I kissed his forehead gently , his skin is so FUCKING SOFT, and I wheezed of his cuteness, I should really get to sleep tho and be ready for tomorrow.

-

-

-

HIIII, idk why I'm excited, but the name of the next chapter is, The Adventure Between A Village!, excitement is gonna comeee!

Words : 1355