UNiversity

*Reached university*

"Aww.....I missed you too baby"...

Y/n:Offfo!Started...*pissed off tone*
Rosé:They r the couple...what is your problem y/n?

Y/n:Nothing rosé...I just hate it...😑.....
Rosé:Hmm...I'm waiting for the day when you will fall in love and will not act like this anymore by seeing couples...😂..
Y/n:oo hello?This love and all is not gonna happen with me..so,don't even think about that...
Rosé:Really?Okay....let's see...

*MANSION OF BTS*

                -Taehyung's pov-
My blood was boiling after hearing the incident from my sister.....HOW DARE HE?.....

Jisoo:Yesterday,while returning from Un-University.....I realised that someone was following me ...when I turned back,I saw him and-....................she fell on her knees and started crying badly....
Taehyung:HYUNG!I IMMEDIATELY WANT HIM DEAD!
Jisoo:Calm....Calm down.....don't kill him ......
Taehyung:What r u telling?He was going to r*pe you and still-
Jisoo:No,I just want to-want to say that everyone will hate me in the university...Bcoz he has many friends...
Taehyung:Let them hate!your brother is there, right?
Jisoo:but-
Taehyung:No buts...tell me his name!and u will go to the university right now with me...I want to kill him infront of you..and As long as your brother is there no need to be scared!
Jisoo:His name is PARK WOOJUNG!
               -end of taehyung's pov-
*University*

       -Y/n's pov-
Our training was going well...After it ended...I and Rosé were talking about the training...But,suddenly we heard a deep voice...

...?: HEY U BASTARD! *pointing at Woojung*
We all looked at where he pointed....

But, within a second that man went towards Woojung and punched him on his face.....

The man was fully in black and was wearing a black mask too...His hair colour was black ...he was kinda tall too...

...?:U JUST MESSED UP WITH MY SISTER! COME JISOO AND SLAP HIM AS MUCH AS U WANT!

I was fully shocked by hearing his words and by the scene happening infront of me...Several questions were going through my mind...But,then she called one girl...

Jisoo came and slapped him hardly...everyone was froze in their place...I asked Rosé about that girl..
Rosé:She is new here and her name is jisoo but what's up with Woojung!

"I did not meant that what u r thinking"...woojung said ..

...?:Ooo c'mmon,now don't act like a child....forgiveness?from me?noo dude!U're gonna die!

I finally asked Rosé about that man...
Rosé:No, I also don't know about him....

I heard her reply..then,I was kinda angry as no one was telling anything only watching the scene ..but the scene was dangerous,Woojung could get killed anytime...I finally thought of asking what's the matter...

          -end of y/n's pov-

What's gonna happen next?Curious to know?then,wait for the next part