Knowing his name

...?:U know what,before killing someone I fullfill any 2wishes of them...So,tell what r those?*smirk*
Y/n:Excuse me!May I know what's the actual matter?

                   -taehyung's pov-
I was telling that bastard to tell his last 2wishes.....Everyone's eye was on me...Suddenly,I heard a soft voice approaching me...
          -end of taehyung's pov-

....?:.........
Y/n:Helloooo?????
...?:Aaa yes,who r u?
Y/n:Student of this University!Tell me the matter please..
Jisoo:Unié,He t-tried to r*pe me yesterday.....*breaking tone*
Y/n:W-WHAT?HOW DARE HE?...

You were so angry that u grabbed Woojung's collar....

Rosé:Y/n!Leave!U'll get hurt!
Y/n:NOOOO!Go Rosé......HOW DARE HE!.........
Woojung:HAHAHAHA!WHAT?U WILL KILL ME!....*smirk*

             -Rosé's pov-
Y/n was out of her mind...She grabbed Woojung's collar and was cursing him...Then,I thought of approaching that *man* who was froze at his spot..
              -end of rosé's pov-

                     -taehyung's pov-

I was completely lost by observing the scene.....She is different!She is not even scared!..Suddenly,I heard a voice of a girl...

      -end of taehyung's pov-

Rosé:Hello,Sir!I'm Rosé....Please tell her to leave him...U kill him!I don't want my friend to get hurt!...she pleaded with joining hands...
...?:Wait!..

....?:LEAVE HIM!
Y/n:Have u gone mad or what?I'll leave a b*tch like him who tried to r*pe a girl?....
Woojung:Come baby,then kill me!
Y/n: *slap*.....
Woojung:How dare u!.....He grabbed her hair harshly...
Y/n:Aaaaaaaa!
...?:I'll not leave him now!..

He went towards him and punched his face multiple times,kicked his stomach....Blood came out of his mouth...

Rosé:Y/naaahhh!Are u okay?..*worried tone*
Y/n:Yeah I'm okay......

       -a/n's pov-
After a fight of 10 minutes,Taehyung atlast took out his gun....everyone was shocked and even some of them covered their eyes and ears...Woojung finally started requesting to leave him and  was pleading too...But he didn't know to whom he was asking for forgiveness....HE IS KIM TAEHYUNG,not a person who will forgive someone easily...
-end of a/n's pov-

Woojung:Please leave me!I won't do it again!I pro-promise..I also have a sister ....If I'll die,she will be all alone!....Please leave me!..

After hearing his words,Y/n,who was angry, her expression changed....

Y/n:Then,How can u do that to a girl,huh?Have some shame please.....u also have a sister...
....?:Yes,Have some shame!Anyways,final decision of killing u or not!I will ask from Jisoo.....Tell me Jisoo,should I kill him?
Jisoo:No!But-.......
...?:Yes so the answer is no....I won't kill u...but remember today u r alive bcoz of ur sister!Be alert !

Woojung:Yes yes.....he managed to stand up and as fast as he can,he went out of the University...

Jisoo:Thank you Y/niee,for supporting me today...
Y/n:No worries.....ummm...Thanks to you too for taking the steps....
...?:Aaa yes....
Y/n:May I know ur name?
Taehyung:KIM TAEHYUNG!
Y/n:oh...thank you Mr.taehyung for saving me from getting hurt😊.....
Taehyung:It's ok😊....

                 -y/n's pov-

After thanking him and knowing his name,I heard each students standing there were talking about him!.......I don't know why but it was strange!...Then,I ask Rosé that-
               -end of y/n's pov-