II

August 14, 2014, 12:00 P.M.

The bell for lunch had struck, and the extra time that they would spend together had officially had begun. More than half of them didn't mind, considering they had nothing better to do at lunch anyways, but none of them were enthusiastic to be spending extra time with each other.

"Okay, so yesterday we spent an hour sitting in silence just because I was already so angry with you guys that I couldn't stand to have you do anything else. For the rest of lunch, I'm going to give you guys time to talk out your differences, since I can not have any hatred or negative energy inside of this room. When I come back inside, you better have a better attitude and a little more positivity," Miss Masey explained.

"Miss Masey, I don't think you understand that sometimes you can't just talk out your differences. Most of the time, it's a lot deeper than that," Sierra says.

"I completely understand, however I don't think any of you understand each other. Take a moment to trying to comprehend understanding," she says, and walks away.

"What kind of teacher leaves their detention class alone when they go get lunch?" Niall snickers.

"I honestly think a lot of people need to apologize to each other in here," Harry says.

"Really man? You actually gonna listen to that shit? She ain't even here, let's just split and come back five minutes before the bell rings," Zayn says.

"No seriously, maybe we should. Rocky, is it?" Katey turns to Rocket.

"My name is ROCKET, please never call me that again," she replies, Calum and Liam snickering as they hear the nickname she always hated.

"Well Rocket, I'm sorry I called you a walrus. I just grew very mad because you interrupted something, something that you can't understand," Katey says.

"Hmm, I'm pretty sure I understand clearly that the problem was you getting mad that I interrupted you trying to hit on my boyfriend? Please stop there, you're honestly gonna embarrass yourself much more," Rocket replies.

"Rocket, you can't judge things that you don't understand. I get you got mad that she did that but maybe you don't understand the reasoning for it," Niall defends.

"Okay, this is absolutely ridiculous. She literally is the one who has the nerve to try to fuck my boyfriend in front of ME and then get upset that I got pissed off, and you're all defending her?! I genuinely don't understand," Rocket says.

"I think Rocket's right. I'm sure all of us go through fucked up things, but we don't go pinning out actions from it on everyone else. It's always gonna be our own faults and there is never anyone else to blame," Dani adds.

"What is your reasoning, anyways?" Calum asked her.

"That is something that you can't understand," Katey says.

"Yeah, okay. Once that card starts to get pulled you know its all bullshit and they're just trying to pin everything on someone else for sympathy," Rocket says.

"Can't we just drop the subject? It happened yesterday, its all over with, I'm sure that it won't happen again. Can't we all just move on?" Michael says.

"Fine, only for you," Rocket says, her eyebrow raising at his sudden defense. She definetely isn't going to leave this one alone.

"Now, will Serena and Zach or whatever you guy's names are please knock the drama, I literally get migraines each time you two speak because every time it's just fighting and fighting. I could go home if I wanted to hear that," says Ashton.