Chapter 4

A/N : New chapterrr !! I won't write so much in the note because I hate writing notes so enjoy the chap and keep voting for my book .
.........................................  .
Beep!

Beep!

Beep!

Arghhh! One day I'll put a hammer on the side table before I sleep so when this piece of shit clock starts buzzing and screaming at me, I'll smash it into pieces.

Violent, much? Probably.

I drag myself to the bathroom, filling the tub with hot water and soaking myself in it, waiting for the water to wake me up.

After that, I wrap myself in my robe and enter into my walk-in closet to continue my before-school routine, all the while thinking of how much I hate mornings.

I can feel my wrists excruciatingly pulsing within my robe as I scan through my closet. This isn't the first time my cuts gave me too much pain to bare, but it almost feels like it doesn't even affect me anymore. My heart was once made of glass, and now it's shattered. How much pain can one suffer through before one becomes immune to it altogether?

It's been a long time that I've been attempting to gather the pieces of my shattered heart, but even I try to fit them back the cracks will always be there, always a prominent reminder.

I decide to try not to spoil my mood any further seeing as it already sucked due to lack of sleep.

Arghhh!

I focus, instead, on clothes. Deciding to dress casual today, I pick out a red tuck-in shirt and a leather jacket paired with skinny jeans and ankle boots.

After dressing into my classy outfit, I stand in front of the mirror, blowdrying my hair and applying baby pink lipstick. I clip my golden hoops into my ears and dangle a long dog tag necklace over my chest.

I skip downstairs and am greeted with the aroma of scrumptious scrambled eggs.

Mmmm...

"Hey!" I smile at Shail as I take a seat in the kitchen. "Morning, Sweetheart." She gives me a bright smile in return and places a big plate of eggs in front of me. It's not long before I've devoured them. Oh, how I love eggs.

It's time to get going so I make my way to the garage and unlock my car with the key remote, making the headlights blink twice. Today is the Mercedes Benz. I sit in the car, taking in the smell of the fresh leather and feel of the comfy seat. I speed out of the driveway and head to Starbucks to grab my favorite frappuccino.

The smell of freshly brewed coffee beans wafts through the air as I walk into the store. It's so warm and cozy here.

I love Starbucks, but I mean, who doesn't?

I order my frappuccino, all the while smiling flirtatiously at the barista. He looks like a fuckboy, but who cares? It doesn't hurt to get a free frappuccino in return. I grab a napkin from the side after he asks for my number and scribble 111-gofuckyourself-22.

"Call me, maybe," I wink at him, handing him the napkin and exiting the Starbucks.

Hah! Stop living in fantasies.

I sit back in the car, enjoying the warmth and taste of my drink when I receive a text on my cell. I unlock my phone and tap on my messages to see it's from Diaz's man.

"I'm here with your weed in the school's backyard."

"I'll be there in five."

I drop my phone back into the cupholder and speed off to the school. He came earlier than expected. I hope Diaz didn't send a flirty jerk... Again.