Vibes|Mini Series .10

Thanksgiving Night 10 PM| Queens, NY |Tatianna's Apartment

Wynter fixed her edges in Tati's bedroom full length mirror as they both got ready to head to Club Sinners tonight for the clubs annual Thanksgiving Bash.

The women had spent the majority of the day stuffing themselves at Tati's mothers house with Soul Food.

Now it was time to unwind and enjoy the night out together as usual when they linked up.

"You ready for Ty to come home"

Wynter asked as she fixed her lip gloss before turning on her heels to relight the blunt her and Tati were currently sharing.

" Bitch! Am I.. ughh I miss that angry ass nigga so much"

Tati spoke as she clasped the buckle on her 4 inch black YSL heels.  A past gift from her boyfriend Tyler on their 3rd anniversary together.

" I know Pooh, but he will be home before the New Year. I heard Sincere saying they planning something for him when he gets home"

Though Wynter was now dating Sincere and Bishop she never knew the connection between them and Tyler.

Tati did only because Tyler was still in the streets unlike his two friends who saw better for themselves. She was praying when he came home all the promises he made her would be solidified in his actions.

No matter how the ghetto beauty spoke she had still had Nursing Degree and was currently on her way towards the position of Deputy ICU Nurse at NYU hospital.

Tati wanted more for herself and her man.

" that's good, I know they missed their boy.. Tyler constantly telling me that Bishop keeps his books filled for commensery or any money that I try to send him he always tells me to just put it in the savings account for our first house"

Wynter smiled at her God-Sister because Tyler did truly make Tati happy and though they had to go through this rough patch in their relationship he would be home soon.

" I love you"

Wynter spoke as she hugged Tati passing her the blunt.

" I kno' ... I love you more.. now let's go before your men call you again"

" shut up, they only called once"

Wynter rolled her eyes playfully as she laughed at Tati who had a knowing look on her face.

" MmHmm... wait until they see this fuck me dress you got on...tuh!"

Tati smirked pulling from the blunt standing up as she looked down making sure her heels went with the outfit she had on.

" this dress is not a fuck me dress okay.... I just kno' what they like and I may or may not be trying to get the dick from both of them"

Tati's eyes went wide as she walked over to her dresser ashing the blunt into her glass astray, looking back at Wynter shaking her head.

" what?!"

" you gonna need a cane after"

" TATI!!"

" I'm speaking facts. I heard you and Bishop on the phone earlier.....that nigga oozes dick me down energy"

" dick me down energy?"

Wynter laughed loudly at Tati

" Laugh all you want DMDE is not to be fucked with, I know trust me"

Tati spoke as the two women finally were dressed and ready for tonight.