I got a Love Jones| Mini Series .12

1 week Later| Midtown, NY
6:08PM

"Nas!"

Bishop's smirked laughing as he kissed Wynter's full lips repeadtly as she sat trying to buckle her seatbelt.

" pretty I ain't seen you all day"

Bishop sighed kissing her plump lips again for the hundredth time since she got into his luxury truck.

She had asked him to pick her up from her office in midtown as she didnt feel like taking the train home today, her car was currently with Sincere at the auto body shop in Harlem. Someone knocked her rear view mirror off last weekend as it sat parked inside her private building garage. She was still waiting on security to release the video for her to see who did such a silly ass thing.

So far between Sincere and Bishop picking her up and driving her around, being without her car hadn't been too bad at all.

" what you want to eat"

Bishop's asked as he pulled off into light traffic, Groove Theory- Tell Me played from his truck as he maunvured easily through the city streets.

" can we go to that vegan soul food place in Harlem again, I'm craving their Mac and cheese"

Glancing over at Wynter Bishop couldn't help by smile. Her hair was pulled back into a long braid ponytail, showcasing her beautiful dark brown facial features off effortlessly. Her makeup was minimal and light letting her big eyes be the main attraction for him to her today.

He couldn't help but picture her love faces from the way she swallowed his thick dick with ease as it passed between her wet lips in his office at Sinner's.

" why you looking at me like that, something on my face"

Wynter pouted scrunching up her small nose fixing her faux nose clip, pulling down the passenger side mirror to check herself.

"Nothing, you look good that's all and we can head their and eat"

Smiling while dancing in her seat before leaning over the center console between them at the red light, she placed her lips on Bishops, kissing him seductively, before pulling his bottom lip into her mouth suckling on the soft flesh of his bottom lip earning a groan from Bishop that made her swell with pride before a honk behind them snapped them out their mini make out sesssion.

Sucking his teeth looking into his rear view mirror at the driver behind them Bishop mugged the dude before pulling off at the light.

" sorry"

Wynter smirked saying as she felt Bishop intertwine his freehand that wasn't driving with hers, rubbing back and forth the top of her hand softly with the pad of his thumb.

Everything between the two always flowed so easily. Bishop came off as quite and serious but when you got down to it he was just a man that never was able to have a childhood.

He enjoyed Wynter's youth and her ability to make him smile with out trying. She was extremely smart, spoke 3 Languages and handled her business as a lady should.

Wynter was getting him out of his comfort zone getting him to laugh more and honestly he had laughed more with Wynter in the last two months than in the last two years.

"How was work?"

Bishop asked as he pulled into street parking in Harlem, the ride Uptown was smooth as it was going on 7 pm by the time they arrived at the restaurant.

" it was good, my Editor is getting on my nerves. He's resent my 3 drafts for a article I've been working on for a while and every time I submit my piece he sends back edits that postpone it being published"