Chapter 1

oli oli o o oli oli so his name is oli white and hes the best in the land cause every single video he makes is always gonna be a grand click on his page if you wanna see more hes got more subs than a.....

I just finished watching my favourite youtubers new video!! I love him he makes me laugh!! The video was sooo funny it was him and his little brother James trying to break world records! I dont understand why I love this cactus boy.... but I do. Any way i'm Bethan and I love youtubers!! I'm 17 and live in Wales.

All I ever dream about is meeting Oli White, people are usually obsessed with bands and tyler oakley but me im obsessed with Oli like who wouldnt be he got;

-nice eyes

-funny personality

-stunning smile

Hes basically perfect anyway he started youtube a couple years ago and now he almost has 1 MILLION subscribers. I am absolutely so proud of him!! He has great friends except for the fact that Joe and Caspar kind of in a way bully him, I remember watching Caspars shower April fools prank and Caspar blamed Oli for one then Joe dragged him out of the bed... I know I look into stuff too much but I have friends like that im basically the Oli White of my group.. This sort of stuff can actually make someone feel so small and that feeling isn't nice and im sure Oli can feel like that sometimes. I just seem to relate to Oli but I can't with any one else and I guess that's why he's my hero.

I look to my phone and see that... yes you guessed it Oli tweeted

@OliWhiteTV: Looking for flats is hard (with an emoji)

Well I bet you any money he is going to move to London. He practically already lives there, He probably spends more time in Caspys and Joes house than in his own home! I don't reply to his tweet as well I don't want to.

I hope someday I will get to meet this incredible guy! Don't worry i'm not like the 'typical' fangirl and think that he's going to fall in love with me and then it will be happy ever after, even though that would be pretty cool I guess.

"BETHAN, GET YOUR ASS DOWN STAIRS BIRTHDAY GIRL!" I jump with fright as I hear my dad shout up to me. I don't like making a big deal of my birthday but my parents do. I stand up off of my bed, head held high took a deep breath and headed downstairs to the unknown.

"SUPRISE" Great, how did I know that they were going to do this!! Okay Bethan big smile and thank people that's all you have to do, it could be worse aunt Mary could be here.

"sorry i'm late did I miss the surprise part?" Guess I spoke way to soon, Fake smile and say hi it'll only last two hours.... I hope. I take a look around the room at everyone who is here I exchange hi and thank yous and that's when I see her my best friend!

"Thank god you're here Casey!" I quickly hug her as she smiles. We engage in a bout a 10 minute convo about Zayn leaving One Direction.... I may have cried during some of that but who wouldn't anyway, I stare at the clock as it hits 5:30 present opening time...

"Casey, come on in here!!!" I follow the voice of my mother into the kitchen and everyone follows. "open the one off of us first" my mum demands as she stands next to my very tall and lanky dad. She points to an envelope in the middle of the table. What could it be? I open the envelope to find two tickets.

Tyler Oakley Tour ]

May 15th

"OH-MY-GOSH MUMMMMM, whos the other ticket for?!?" I know I said I wasn't obsessed with Tyler but i'm not I do love him though anyway, I cross my fingers and pray to hear the name Casey.

"Casey" I run to Casey and we kinda scream for a second! I listen to my mum as she says everything is paid for that we are going to London for two weeks staying in a 5 star hotel......

About 30 minutes have passed and now everyone has gone except Casey, she's staying over! We head up to my room with some cake.

"Imagine if in London we bump into Oli or better yet Joe!" Casey squeals

"OMG imagine if we are in the same hotel as Tyler!!" She slaps me "what was that for!!"

"getting my hopes up" we both giggle for like two seconds. "we are going to London in two days! We are going shopping tomorrow!!!

We spend the rest of our night imagining what could happen in London and what we would do if we saw our idols! I look over to Casey who is sound asleep and shut my eyes thinking about the endless possibilities!

Authors note:

Hey so this is my first Oli White fan fic and I haven't wrote in a while but please vote and share with friends i promise it will get better!!!!! p.s i robbed the video above!