The deal

Explanation for weird narration at end.

_______________________________________

Their life wasn't too bad. They did pretty well in school, their birth parents weren't that good but they were happy with their adopted ones. They had a few friends they hung out with, causing chaos, but also just being there for eachother. Basically, even though bad things happened, good things happened too! All lives had their ups and downs, and they were very self-aware. They knew their flaws, they had trouble understanding others, but a drive around with their mom usually, usually, gave a few answers and brought some things to light. All in all, they were happy where they were, content to continue to live their life... I mean, they would've been if they didn't get hit by a random truck. They had a huge urge to call it Truck-kun or Truck-chan because of how much it reminded them of anime, or some books- er- fanfictions that would call it that.

It was black for a long time, and it hurt as well, but the pain quickly lessened, and they were able to think clearly. I mean, it had hurt, but it wasn't a huge deal now for them, was it? Now, all they could wonder was... where were they? A good question, but they would soon find out!!! I can't wait!

They groaned. "Ugh... shut up already, would you?" They said, annoyed. No idea who they were talking to, but either way, there would be plenty of people to talk to very soon. "Wha-" they called out in confusion, before the pitch blackness turned into a dark grey, and a mystical voice spoke. "̷H̷e̷l̷l̷o̷ t̷h̷e̷r̷e̷,̷ l̷i̷t̷t̷l̷e̷ o̷n̷e̷.̷.̷.̷"̷ The voice said, causing them to yell out in shock. "̷D̷o̷ n̷o̷t̷ w̷o̷r̷r̷y̷,̷ i̷ w̷i̷l̷l̷ n̷o̷t̷ h̷u̷r̷t̷ y̷o̷u̷.̷"̷ The voice reassured. They calmed down, but only slightly. "Who are you? What are you? What am I doing here?" They called out, demanding answers. "̷i a̷m̷ t̷h̷e̷ d̷i̷e̷t̷y̷ F̷a̷t̷e̷,̷ a̷n̷d̷ i̷ a̷m̷ h̷e̷r̷e̷ t̷o̷ m̷a̷k̷e̷ a̷ d̷e̷a̷l̷ w̷i̷t̷h̷ y̷o̷u̷.̷"̷ Fate answered. Fate sounded absolute and booming, sounding as if it was coming from every which way. The voice was androgynous, but leaning on the more femine side. They didn't know what to do, and seemed a bit annoyed. They sighed out, shaking their head, before deciding to hear the diety out. "What deal?" They asked. Fate hesitated, not sure how to start, before sighing. "̷W̷e̷l̷l̷.̷.̷.̷ i̷ g̷u̷e̷s̷s̷ i̷ s̷h̷o̷u̷l̷d̷ s̷t̷a̷r̷t̷ f̷r̷o̷m̷ t̷h̷e̷ b̷e̷g̷i̷n̷n̷i̷n̷g̷.̷"̷ Fate said, before starting Fate's story.

♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧

Once upon a time, there was a deity of blinding red, and one of soft sky blue. The two were sisters, and loved eachother very much. The two, along with other Deities, wanted a multiverse to watch over and keep as their own. These Deities got together, and talked before deciding to share one between them all. A few things were figured out immediately, things such as when meetings would be held, and where their multiverse would be. In the end, the blinding red deity wanted to create her chosen child, and give it the ability to make aus as to help them fill up their multiverse, and always have fun and new things. Hearing this, her sister decided to make her own child, one who would clean up any unwanted and unneeded aus. When talking about this to the other Deities, some wondered how they would know their roles. In the end, the deity deeper than pitch black, and the deity of colorful bubbly black decided to help. The four created two separate places for each child to reside, with voices there to help them along. The deity of soft sky blue wanted her voices to help their child learn and blossom, to keep them company, while the blinding red deity wanted hers to help whenever her child was in a creative stump, and to help them grow their abilities and interests.

Something wrong happened in the process of creating the space for the soft sky blue deity's child, the blinding red deity accidently messed with it when she was having a tantrum over one of the other Deities having pulled a very bad prank, which would leave strange marks on her child forever. You see, she couldn't exactly start over, Deities could only make children once every 50-100 years, because of this, she couldn't just discard her child and start over, not that she would have anyways, she loved them so much already, which made the 'prank' all that much worse, no matter how many times they had appologised, the blinding red deity would never forgive them.