CHAPTER NINE

<SKIP>

3RD PERSON'S POV

The graduation passed and y'all do know what'll happen next right? Yes, today will be the day of the wedding. They changed their 'vows' and said 'i do' with each other then the wedding ends. Its just a simple church wedding with evey family's relatives.

Their family already arranged everything. Buy their own house, almost everything.

"Have fun for tonight, Everything's under control our babies, just give us grand childrens and we'll be fine,"y/n just made a disgusted face.

"We'll sure do,"jungkook sarcastically answered. The two of them hopped on the car then the driver drove them to the house.

Y/n sighed as long as the car stopped, means they'd already reached their destination. Jungkook got out the car first and wait for Y/n to go out after. She struggled to go out because of her stupid wedding gown but Jungkook? Doesn't seems to care at all.

"Move faster, will you?" Jungkook glared at Y/n and of course, this girl glared back.

"Its not my fault that this stupid wedding gown is heavy and my dork 'husband' doesn't seem to care at all." Jungkook just rolled his eyes before stomping behind Y/n and grab the end of her wedding gown.

"Too late." Y/n whispered.

"Just be thankful that I'm helping you, and why do you even wear this type of gown when you can't carry it yourself?" Jungkook rolled his eyes.

"As if i have a choice."

The car left as the two of them made their way to their new house. Same roof with each other, what could possibly go wrong. The two of them headed upstairs.

"We're not sharing rooms." Jungkook remarks.

"Hm, sound like a plan to me." Y/n walk to the guest room and Jungkook automatically let go of her gown.

When they both reached their own bedrooms, they changed their clothes and get themselves ready to go to sleep. Y/n kept the lights on as darkness is her ONLY FEAR. Seriously, she's afraid of the dark.

Y/n decided to chat on their group chat.

[ Hijo de puta :D ]

Y/n:
Hey people

BootyHana:
Hey Y/n! How r u?

Y/n:
M fine thank u

BootyHana:
U and that jerk aren't
sharing beds right?

Y/n:
Yes maam

Y/n:
Wait, this feels wrong

Y/n:
WHERE'S JIMIN?

BootyHana:
Dunno where that
dork is

Y/n:
Maybe he's asleep
already?

BootyHana:
Maybe

BootyHana:
Oh Y/n am sorry
i have to go now :)

Y/n:
K bye

Y/n sighed as she placed her phone on the side table.

"Go to sleep now." Y/n almost jump out her skin when he heard Jungkook's groggy voice across the room beside hers.

"Shut up. I'm going to sleep whenever i want to." Y/n replied to bring back her calm aura. Her voice doesn't sound shocked, thankfully.

"Your keyboard typing sound is annoying me." Jungkook snapped back.

"I didn't even ask for you opinion." Y/n rolled her eyes.

"Just go to sleep already, will you? I'm too sleepy to argue with you tonight."

"Says the one who started it-"

"SLEEP!"

_____________________
VOTE