CHAPTER ELEVEN

Y/N's POV

Our conversation ended up by us talking about getting out, and guess, al of us totally agree. Thankfully i have someone who'll drag me out of this hell. I immediately changed;

-into some outfit, just my style, put on some light make up and a lip balm, then finished

-into some outfit, just my style, put on some light make up and a lip balm, then finished. Finally.

I headed down stairs and headed to the table cabinet near the tv to get a key for the car in the garage. I was about to head out when i remembered Jungkook- there's no wrong on telling him I'm heading out right? Well he cares or not he still have to know though.

"Jungkook I'm heading out!" I shouted. I expected that 'no response' concept from him so i head to the door and open it.

"Just go, i don't care." He came out from the kitchen. Oh. . . I thought he was in his room. So stupid of me to shout my lungs out.

"Ok then, bye." I walked out the house and walk towards the garage. I hopped in the car and started the engine. I was about to drove off when there's a knock on the passenger's window. I opened it and see Jungkook looking at the road, but facing me.

"What now?" I asked, annoyed. Oh come on, I'm getting late!

"Where are you going?" He asked.

"You said you don't care." I dead panned.

"Just say it!" He said, still not looking at me. Wtf? Is he really talking to me or the road?

"Fine. I'm going out with Hana and Jimin, now leave me alone." And that's when he looked at me.

"What?" I askes, looking at him with 'wtf is your problem' face.

"Nothing." He walk back inside the house. I pinched the bridge of my nose before exhaling deeply. I just left and headed to the café me, jimin and hana were meeting up at.

. . . . . .

I got off my car after parking it. I walk inside the cafe and headed to a table with three seats. Looks like I'm not late at all.

"Waiter!" I called. A guy walk towards me with a little sticky note and ballpen on his hand.

"Can i ordered Caramel Macchiato please? And pieces of chocolate cake too, thank you." The guy nod as he write that down.

"I'll be right back miss." I nod as i scroll down my phone. I almost yelp when i felt a hug from the back.

"I misses you." I chuckled as i tap his hands.

"Get off me now." I said. He let go and sat down across me.

"Don't you miss me too?" He asked.

"Of course i did." I replied, getting back my attention to my phone.

"Say it." I looked at him. This guy is being silly.

"Jimin i already said i did miss-"

"Say. It. Y/n."

"Ok fine. I missed you too Jiminie~ happy now?" He giggled and clap hus hands like a freaking seal.

"And, we literally just saw each other like, yesterday? You're just being, aren't you?" I chuckled.

"Hm, yeah." He sighed. I turned to him and raised an eye brow. I turn off my phone and put it inside my purse.

"Is there any-"

"Here's your order Miss. Enjoy." The waiter vowed as he placed my order, in a tray, on my table.

"Thank you." I take a sip on my drink.

"Here, take this." I pushed the plate of chocolate cake to Jimin. A smile reached his eyes before grabbing the fork and started eating the cake.

"Eat too." He said.

"No, you can have-"

"Say ah~" He smiled as he offered me a piece. I sighed before nodding my head.

"So this is what you guys do behind my back?"

_____________________
VOTE

Cliffhanger. Let me wash the dishes first :)