The Black Box

(Origin and Visitor walk towards Sanctuary entry and are greeted by Scientist and Imagined)

Scientist: Please tell me your not going to show him what's on that black box.

Origin:(whispering to visitor) oh god he knows. Quick hide it!

(Visitor throws it backwards)

Origin: What black box?

Visitor: No I've never seen... OR heard of a black box before... Heh....

(They all look at each other awkwardly)

Imagined: Really?! You! Who makes rockets. Has never heard of a black box before???

Origin: yeah I was... Also going to ask that...

Visitor: *Sighs*

Scientist: To answer my question though. Can you please not show foundation that black box... Show me first!

Origin: that's not a question... More of a command.

Imagined: ok look guys we just had a falling out with foundation and we really need your help to... Not do what he asked you to do.

Visitor: you want us to be disloyal to our boss for you needs? No thanks I don't want to get my head chopped off at the end of all this.

(Visitor goes and picks up the black box and goes back to them)

Origin: Neither. Plus. You shouldn't have been sending messages to the paradigm in the first place!

(Enters a strange shadow)

Paradigm: Or what?

(They all snap their heads around to look. visitor Drops The Black Box on his foot in shock)

Visitor: *confused screaming*

Scientist: Wow! It's really you!... What are you doing here?!

Origin: Yeah! What are you doing here? (Moves closer to paradigm)
You here to gather plans?? Kidnap one of us?? Kill us??!!

Paradigm: Nope! I just came here to tell you I.O kicked me out! They found out I was communicating with Scientist and they kicked me out. Told me that if I ever go back. I'll be killed!

Imagined: oh that's awful!

(Scientist, Visitor and Origin look at Imagined in confusion)

Imagined: I mean... Good! That your here with us now... But bad that you got a death threat.

Origin: Yeah I'm suspicious of you too!

Imagined: Oh Origin your suspicious of every thing! You'd look at an apple funny if it rolled out of I.O HQ!

Origin: *Sigh*

Paradigm: Well it's been nice catching up but-

Origin: Your leaving!... good!.... Bye!

Paradigm: ... no... I was gonna say hello to foundation...

Imagined: pfft....

(Origin looks at Imagined annoyed)

Visitor: I don't think that's a good idea.

Imagined: yeah maybe not. I'll get Order down so you can say hello to her... But maybe... We shouldn't show paradigm to foundation for a while.

Scientist: what? He'll kill us all when he finds out we've been hiding something like this from him.

Imagined: *ugh* your just being paranoid.

Scientist: ... YES!

Origin: well calm down. He might hear us.

Scientist: how do you except to keep her a secret from him? And for how long... And why?

Paradigm: is there anywhere here we could make a miniature hideout?

Imagined: *Happy Gasp* WE COULD MAKE A MASSIVE PILLOW FORT-

Origin, Visitor, Scientist and Paradigm: NO!

Imagined: ohhh...

Visitor: Don't worry, We'll think of something.