The Paradigm

Imagined: Hey sis, Guess who's back!

Order: Mother?!

Imagined: .... What?

Order: Kidding!

Imagined: ... okay... Well no that's not the answer... It's Paradigm!

(Paradigm, Origin, Scientist and Visitor enter the bedroom)

Order: Pfff.... WHAT!!!?

Paradigm: Hi?

Order: SIS! HOW COULD YOU DO THIS? After I told you that she *whispering* works for I.O!

Origin and Visitor: Wait what?

Imagined: oh yeah you guys weren't here earlier were you?

Origin: we were but then we went out.

Imagined: exactly.
(To Order) But I'm sorry sis, I dident go look for her. She showed up. Plus! She says her I.O days are over! So she's come back to help us.

Order: Really? Is this true?

Paradigm: 1000% believe me. I only went to work for I.O because I believed they had more to offer. I never gave up on you guys though. I didn't want any of you to die...

(Foundation hears talking and goes upstairs to imagined and order's room where everybody is)

Foundation: *distant* Hey guys what's going on in here? What did I say about the secret meetings?

(Everyone starts to panic)

Scientist: *Whispering* Oh god he's coming upstairs!! Hide Paradigm!

Paradigm: *whispering* what? Why?

Origin: *Whispering* Just go!
(He pushes her to the floor)

(Foundation walks in to see The Scientist with his hands over his head,  The Origin Panicked, The Visitor With his hands behind his back, Imagined With her hands over her eyes embarrassed, Order sitting on her bed smirking at what's happening and Paradigm Face palming the floor)

Foundation: Everyone to the meeting room-

Scientist: *Cutting in* Foundation we can explain-

Foundation: *Cutting in* *Shouting* NOW!