chapter 2: don't cry

"babysitter? the man looked at him sheepishly, obviously twenty-four years old, two years older than jian qing, but looking like the innocent and harmless high school student who was most easily bullied in school.

his appearance can easily arouse people's desire to sin.

it's like anything.

in fact, it is also true, no matter at any time, even if it hurts him and coaxes him with a few clever words, cheng wen will obediently let him bully, cover his eyes and cry sobbing, and dare not make too much noise.

in fact, i didn't want to cry, it was so painful, and the tears fell down on their own.

jian qing's breathing was a few points heavier, and he smiled and wrapped his arms around cheng wen's waist, which was even thinner than many women, pressed his body against his own, and patiently said:

"yes." you see, if you work from home, i'll see you when i get home from work, and we'll spend a little longer together, don't you want to be with me?

cheng wen had not yet sensed the danger, his thoughts were easily led away by jian qing, listening to him say this, instinctively feeling happy, the dark eyes immediately lit up a few points, looking at him whispered.

"...... think. "that's

it." jian qing smiled satisfactorily and squeezed a handful on his waist.

cheng wen was afraid of itching, and subconsciously hid outside, but unfortunately he could not dodge, the round and lovely earlobes became pink because of shyness, and the two delicate eyebrows were tangled and twisted, not forgetting what had just happened, "a qing... work. will the salary be too much, i work outside, the boss only gives me fifteen hundred yuan a month..."

a thousand blocks is already a lot for cheng wen.

he grew up without a father, and his mother died of illness when his brothers were seventeen, and he has been working outside the home ever since, earning his brother a meager salary.

in the past, i worked in a small town not far from the village, working as a supermarket porter, only seven or eight hundred yuan per month, and my salary was only thousands after coming to beijing in the first two years.

before he met jian qing, fifteen hundred yuan, he used three hundred yuan to rent a house, that is, the basement of less than five square meters, two hundred yuan for eating, and the remaining one thousand were all called to his brother cheng ran.

"..."jian qing moved a little, a little speechless.

this year, doing some work in the capital can not earn a few thousand yuan, it is estimated that the boss is to see cheng wen is a fool, deliberately pit him.

he didn't have time to talk nonsense with him on this kind of thing, tightening his arms and pushing the man down, impatiently.

"if you're too much, you'll be given fifteen a month."

the body fell heavily on the bed, and the sudden feeling of weightlessness made cheng wen take a breath of cool air in shock, and before he could react, the soft lips were roughly occupied.

cheng wen was easily bullied so that his whole eye was wet and red, his eyelashes fluttered in confusion, and his slender fingers uneasily grasped the quilt under him, like a frightened little animal.

jian qing was not at all satisfied with this, the action was not light or heavy, and the soft and tender lips were ground out of the blood.

cheng wen's body shrank a little, tears began to swirl in his eyes, he wanted to hide, and he was afraid that the people above would be angry, so he had to complain bitterly, "ah qing, it hurts..."

"endure."

"whew..." cheng wen stammered, wanting to cry.

as soon as the first sound was made, jian qing frowned in annoyance, raised his head and stared at him, and said in a deep voice.

"don't cry."

it was stupid enough, crying, even more like that person.