・❥・Your Couple Songs

ALEXIS:

2002 by Anne Marie

Singing on the top of both our lungs...ON THE DAY WE FELL IN LOVE

ALBERT:

You Are The Reason by Calum Scott

Cause I need you to see...that you are the reason

CHARLES:

Perfect by Ed Sheeran and Beyonce

When you said you looked a mess, I whispered underneath my breath but you heard it, Darling you look perfect tonight.

CIEL:

I Like Me Better by Lauv

I knew from the first time, I save for a long time cause, I like me better when, I like me better when I'm with you. (Just change from New York City to Paris)

LEON:

Say You Won't Let Go by James Arthur

I knew I loved you then, but you never know. Cause I played it cool when I was scared of letting go. I knew I needed you, but I never showed. But I wanna stay with you until we grey and old.

FELIX:

Stay by The Kid LAROI and Justin Bieber

I do the same thing I told you that I never would. I told you I changed even when I know I never could. I know that I can't find nobody else as good as you. I need you to stay, need you to stay.

GION:

(THIS ONE IS PURRRFECT. I saw this on TikTok)

True Love by P!nk ft. Lily Allen

At the same time, I wanna hug you, I wanna wrap my hands around your neck. You're an a**hole, but I love you, and you make me so mad I ask myself. Why I'm still here? Or where could I go? You're the only love I've ever known. But I hate you. I really hate you. So much I think it must be TRUE LOVE.

LIVIO:

(THIS ONE PURRRFECT TOO)

A Thousand Years by Christina Perri

How to be brave? How can I love when I'm afraid to fall?

SHINTAROU:

10,000 hours by Dan + Shay and Justin Bieber

I'd spend 10,000 hours and 10,000 more. Oh, if that's what it takes to learn the sweet heart of yours. And I might never get there, but I'm gonna try, if it's 10,000 hours or the rest of my life.