Chapter 3: Guests For Dinner (Part 2)

After I got dressed, I hear my mom call me to dinner so I go to the kitchen and just my luck, the last sit was next to Andy!

I sit down and while I was eating my mom decides to have the brilliant idea of talking about my music and the band.

-Emily why don't you tell our guests about the band your forming for that contest...

-Really!? Andy and his friends are going to participate in that contest too! What a coincidance!

-Emily always loved music since she was a little baby, she started writing since she was 13 years old.

And dinner went on with them talking about us like we weren't even there...

I asked my mom if I could wash the dishes, she was really surprised, you see I'm not really the tipe of girl who usually offers to wash the dishes, clean... But I'd do anything to escape being in the same room as Andy.

While was washing the dishes the slowest way possible, because I didn't want to finish 'till ''the guests'' were gone.

-Are you trying to avoid me, freak? - Andy whispers in my ear.

-What do you want?

-I was bored so I decided to annoy you.

That moment my mother comes in.

-Andy we wanted to invite to sleep here so you and Emily could get to know each other, I already asked your parents and they said yes so it depends on you.

-Mom, he...

-I'd love too - he said cutting me off

-Good, I'm going to let your parents know, and Emily, sweetheart you don't need to keep washing the dishes I'll finish it later, you can go with Andy to your room to help him prepare his bed.

When she walks out of the room I groan.

We go up to my room and he jumps to my bed.

-What do you think you're doing? You're sleeping on the floor.

-No, you're sleeping on the floor 'cause I'm saying so, and you don't want to disobey me, do you? You know what will happen if you did.

I start making a bed in the floor, after it's done I grab my pajamas (really short black booty shorts and a tank top) and go change in the bathroom, I don't want that perv looking at me while I'm undressing.

I enter my room and the lights are off, I try to find the bed and when I find it I lay on it and started drifting away.

***********

I woke up when I feel wet kisses on my neck and something like a hand grabing my butt and squeazing it.

-Let me go! Who are you?

I try to escape but I can't.

-Shh... Don't pretend you don't want this... - that voice, that is Andy!

-Andy, please let me go, please - I say crying and my voice cracking up at the end.

-B*tch - he starts getting angry and leaves.

Thank God!

What came over him to do that!?

If he's not coming back I'm going to the bed.

**********

I suddenly feel something like hugging me and my eyes shot open.

It's Andy.

Before I could talk he says:

-Please, let me hold you, please just this time, I won't do anything. I promise. Just... please I don't wanna be alone - now I was stunned, wow!

He was crying.He looked like a scared kid that lost his parents in the fair.

I couldn't leave him this way, even with what he did to me, I just couldn't. So I just drifted away in his arms like nothing happened.

Seriously, I hope you guys enjoyed, and if you did vote and leave your feedback in the comments!!!!!!!

Thank you so much!!!!!!!