Chapter 2: Guests For Dinner (Part 1)

Feels so good to be home!

It's been an exhausting day, and guess what, I didn't get beaten up by Andy!

His house is next to mine so, we usually come by the same way and he always beats me up, but not today.

The teachers announced that in two moths there is going to be this band contest...

Me and Jordan are gonna participate if we find someone who can play the bass and other person who can play the guitar.

Jordan is going to play drums and I'm going to play guitar and sing, still can't belive he convinced me to do this.

Anyway, I'm gonna take a nap.

***

-Emily we have guests for dinner, they're going to be here around 7 o'clock, get ready!

And this is how my mom woke me up from the best dream I have ever had in my entire life!!!!!!

I was marrying Luke Hemmings from 5SOS, we were almost married and when the priest said 'talk now or shut it forever' or something like that, my mom started yelling.

I wonder who he guests are?

It's already 6:30, I get up take a bath, when I was entering my room with just a towel covering me up, you can't imagine who I saw wondering around my room touching everything and right now, looking at me.

-Tought you could escape, didn't you? - he chuckled and by he, I mean the devil himself, Andy

-What are you doing in my house or better say in my room? - I asked harshly

-Your parents envited us to have dinner, and I'ts no like I wanted to come but, I think I change my mind seeing as the way you receive me, who knew the nerd had an actual body? - he said sarcastically

I look at myself and remeber I'm in only a towel.

-Get out! I wanna get dressed!

-I'm not stopping you, I would love to be the first to see if the freak had curves.

He is really getting on my nerves!

-Well, seems that you have bad luck today - I said fake smiling and going to change in the bathroom.

To Be Continued In The Next Chapter