how you met them

Finn: you were trying out for a part in it chapter 1 and yall start talking and becoming really close friends then to lovers eventually. But you did not get the part instead you were just a background character

Richie: you went to the arcade and went to play street fighter but there was this boy there and yoh seen the town bully herny bowers making fun of him so you step in and kick herny in the balls. Then you quickly grabed Richies hand and ren to the wood were herny could not find you. You bout instantly fell in love with each other.

Tyler: younwent looking for a after school job and got a job at this animal shelter . You and Tyler hated each other at first but one day you got locked in the shelter with him. You and him had to spent the night together and you started talking and you realized you had a lot In common

Mike:you moved in with your step brother Eddie munson and he introduced you to Mike. You and Mike hit it off quickly. You and him became closer and closer every day and eventually started dating.

Miles: you went to live with them because you were the new nanny.  You moved in and you met flora. She was the sweetie little girl you could have met, but then you met miles and you thought he was a dick. He was a year older then you. He was 16, you were 15. You only got this job bc you hated your home and you also needed the money. He bossed you around all the time till one day you had enough.  You went to go get his dirty clothes then all of a sudden you heard him say " y/n! Give me a back rub!" "No I have to do this first" you said. "NOW" He demanded. That's when you snapped. You slammed him on the bed and for once that shut him up.  You always liked him but never said anything bout it. " you are done telling me what to do miles fairchild you hear me. Your done!" He just sat ther blushing with you on his lap. You got up and left. From that moment on yall had a lot of sexual tension.

Boris: yall met at a part and became sex buddies. Nothing really to say here.