Aleeya

-Keh

Aleeya and I head inside. Not to my surprise I see two employees at the front desk loudly listening to music and gossiping. I head up to the pair, they look at us and continue to talk.

"HELLO." I thunder

"Yea... how can I help you?" They both speak together with attitude

"You both can help me by getting your shit and not coming back to this establishment."

"Umm what?" The other one cuts off the music.

"Oh hello Kehlani, I wasn't expecting you today." The manager walks up from behind... I ignore him.

"I spoke clearly, get your shit and go... you both are fired."

"Period." Lee snaps her fingers

"Damn you're the owner?" The one that cut the music off questions.

"Right, I was thinking the owner would be a old white man... she's fine too." The other states.

"Melvin and Claire, you heard the boss get to steppin, I'm sick of your attitudes anyways."

They gather their things and leave...

"I'm sorry about that Kehlani, I've been trying to work with them."

"No more of that, Our guests are priority... the first thing the front desks needs to do is greet... they set the tone... don't put rude fucks at the front... If I were a guest I would have left... I pay way too much to have slackers working under my company."

"Yes, I agree... I will make immediate changes."

"Hmm, so I'm here to pick that up... I called you a week ago."

"Oh yes, I'll go grab it." He walks behind the desk to the office.

"Hey Keh."

"Yes?" I look over at Aleeya running her finger over a painting.

"You think we could go to a art museum?, you, Yassy and I."

"Maybe..." I respond

"Here you go boss." He hands me the small black box.

"Thank you." I open it up and inspect its contents.

I grab Aleeya and we leave. I put the box in the trunk and climb in the car. I check my phone when I get a notification, it's from Yasmin.

Yas: hey papi 💕 I just wanted to check in... I'm haven fun and I got something for you and leelee                        2:15pm

: Im happy to hear that babygirl. I wonder what it could be?            2:34pm

Yas:  I kno y'all are gonna love it 🙊 my momma was hatin... she really wants to kno who I'm fuckin then she asks me why I'm limpin 💀                 2:36pm

: Im sure that we will and yeah she's pretty adamant but keep it on the hush. You like it when I'm a bit rough though
😌
                                                            2:36pm

Yas: yea Ik 🙈 but I gotta go. I love you Kehlani... tell Lee Lee I love her 2  😘
2:39pm

 tell Lee Lee I love her 2  😘2:39pm