2- 𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐭

Felix woke up looking around and covering his eyes from the sudden ray of light. He got up to go walk towards his bathroom and wash his face. He got out his skin care products and placed them on the sink. He then turned to look up at himself and just stared at how pathetic he looked right now. He pulled on the hood of his hoodie and pulled it down to see all the blue and purple hickies plus one big mark on his neck. This was definitely not how he wanted to be marked by an alpha.

He pulled it right back up and didn't even cry about them, I mean even if he tried all his tears were already waisted from last night. He finally opened up his items and started applying them into his face. He then took out a concealer and placed dots around his face and patted them with a makeup sponge to cover his freckles.

After he likes the results he got out and decided to change into a baby pink silk top that came with silk shorts. He put on his slippers and walked down. "Good morning Sir" "Iseul you know I'm ok with you calling me Felix" "Um yes Felix" "where's Hwang?" "He left earlier today" Iseul replied setting up the table. Felix was relieved he didn't want to have to see his face early in the morning. I sat down and ate breakfast then called Jisung.

"Hey Ji" "heyy lix, how are you?" "I'm alright, could be better" Felix said while laying on the couch. "When I got out of the restroom you weren't there" Jisung said sounding a bit concerned. "Haha yeah about that.. things happened and Hyunjin came and took me home" Felix said leaving out a specific part that might make Jisung go mad and try and fight Hyunjin.

"Oh he found out?" "Yeah he did.. but it's whatever I guess" Felix said shrugging. "So I guess you won't be able to go out?" Jisung asked "I don't know Ji, after what happened yesterday I doubt he would ever let me go out again" "what if you ask him?" "Hm I can try but I doubt he'll say yes" "can you please try!" "Where do you even wanna go?" "Well me Jeongin and Seungmin are planning on going to the mall" "oh, um yeah I'll see" "alright bye lix" "bye" and with that Felix hung up the call.

He then went to his contacts and decided to ask Hyunjin for permission for once. He didn't feel like hearing his voice so he decided to just text him, which he rarely ever does.

◤─────•~❉✿❉~•─────◥

𝐇𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐠

I'm going out with my friends to the mall

Hwang
Who's your friends?

You already know them

Hwang
Names

Jisung, Jeongin, and Seungmin 😒

Hwang
No, stay home that's what wife's are supposed to do

What the actual fuck?
Before I didn't wanna go but now I do
I'm going bye

Hwang
Don't wear anything revealing
I don't wanna have to announce that my wife's dead

Fuck you

Nah I think I'm good
read

◣─────•~❉✿❉~•─────◢

Felix ruffled his hair feeling nothing but anger and disgust to have a husband like Hyunjin. Felix has dreamt of having a husband. A nice, calm, lovely one. But instead because fate hates him he ended up with a stuck up, asshole who doesn't care about others feeling but his, husband.