chapter 18// sacrifice/end

Y/n's mother turned and grinned. "Y/n what are you doing!" shouted sam with surprise. "Making sure you don't die for no reason because my mom will come looking for me anyway" y/n replied. "I hadn't thought about that at all, sorry" sam said quietly as they wiped some tears from their face.

Y/n without thinking ran to sam to comfort them. "Awhhh look how cute you guys are together" said y/n's mom sarcastically. "I know, we are going to get married later too and then live in a remote cottage with our children who we are going to adopt and our border collie" y/n said smiling at sam. Sam nodded in agreement and smiled too. "Mhhh how cute, what a shame that will never happen" y/n's mother said maniacly laughing.

Sam looked confused but y/n already knew what was going to happen. "You need to get out of here" y/n whispered. Sam shook their heads. Y/n sighed, he knew sam wasn't going to leave. "I love you" y/n said smiling. "I love you too" sam said. Y/n put one hand behind sam's head and the other on their hip. Sam put their hand on y/n's hip and they kissed.

Y/n's mother got angry and threw the bomb she was holding at y/n and sam. Y/n and sam didn't bother and just continued kissing. And then the bomb exploded.........

~funeral time:,(

It was a peaceful funeral with only phil, wilbur, techno, tommy, tubbo, sam's mom and punz. The funeral was in the sunflower field where sam and y/n used to go. Tubbo, phil and sam's mother were crying and the rest sometimes shed a tear but kept themselves strong. They were allowed to take turns speaking. Sam's mother went first.

"Well, I don't have much to say besides the fact that I'm grateful that you've always been there for me, both of you actually. And that I'm super proud of both of you, you're really super good. I love you guys and I miss you"

She sat back down and burst into tears. Phil comforted her and when she had calmed down a bit they continued. It was phil's turn.

"Hey y/n, I am very proud of you for giving your life for someone you truly love and I also know that you are now safe together up there. I also know that death is not going to stop you and that you are still going to make your plans come true. It also makes me very happy when I think back how you were quite shy at the beginning but after a week you felt completely at home. And sam I found it very brave of you that you wanted to sacrifice yourself for us. Besides that I am also grateful to you for always making y/n so happy, for always making sure he felt okay and for not killing anyone out of anger. I love you guys and I hope you are together up there".

Phil smiled upwards and then it was wilbur's turn.

"Y/n, I'm so sorry that the last thing I said to you was that your mom was hot, even though it was a joke. But besides that I really think you are a warrior and so are you sam. And to be honest, you guys really had a beautiful death. Even though you may have been killed by your own mother with a bomb, it was just wonderful to see you kissing and dying together. Even though dying is not so wonderful. I love you guys".

Wilbur smiled and sat down. You could tell by looking at him that you couldn't get that smile off his face even though it was a funeral. Then it was tommy's turn.

"Sam, I am so incredibly grateful to you for making y/n happy by coming into his life. I loved seeing how he was glowing every time you came to visit or how he was smiling when you guys were texting. Thank you so much, really. Y/n, I'm going to miss playing with my buddy and talking about silly things. But I also know that this is much better than living in fear all the time of what if she escapes or something. And just so you know, if she ever escapes again I will personally stab her. Even though I don't think she'll be able to escape because she's stuck in one of the most secure prisons ever and it's on a remote island with sharks around it. I love you guys".

Tommy looked proud and walked back to his own spot. Last up was techno.

"Y/n, I really love you so much and I'm going to miss you really badly too. I've never let someone in my heart so quickly but somehow you managed to do it. You were kind to almost everyone and you cared about the people who cared about you. You always made sure everyone felt comfortable and that no one felt down. It was always great to see how much you loved sam. You made sure that especially they felt good and that they were never alone. I remember from the beginning you said you would give your life for sam and you did, sort of. I love you, both of you".

Techno sighed and looked up. He wiped away a tear and walked back to the rest. Wilbur had recorded some music at home and he put that on. Everyone walked up to each other without agreeing and gave each other a group hug.

Y/n nudged sam "look how cute they all are". Sam nodded and they decided together to fly over to the others and join in the group hug. When the funeral was over and everyone went home y/n and sam decided to fly away. Looking for a remote cottage they could live in.

//1000 words//