𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗣𝗵𝗼𝘁𝗼 // I

Karl sat on his bed playing his favorite game, on his phone. He brought his arm up to his mouth and yawned into it. Karl then powered his phone off and sat it on his dresser, that was beside his bed. He lays down into his bed and pulls the cover over his body and closes his eyes. Soon enough, he falls asleep.

The door creaked open and there stood Wilbur and Nick by Karl's' bedside. Nick caressed Karls' hair and watched him slowly. Wilbur grabbed Karls' phone from his bedside dresser and powered it on.

Once the phone was on, Wilbur went onto 'Camera' and positioned the phone over Karl. He clicks the big white circle. Wilbur smiled, creepily, and powered the phone back off. Usually they both left a gift for there bub, so they did. They left chocolate and a fluffy teddy bear. After doing so, they left his room and closed the door behind them.

Karl slowly opened his cloudy Great eyes, and sat up. He yawned and looked around for a few seconds, before realizing something sitting in his bedside dresser. He tilted his head and turned his head towards it. He slowly grabbed the bear and the chocolate. Karl's been getting random things lately. He thought it was strange, but he didn't mind because he got chocolate. His inner child came out when he saw the chocolate on his bedside all the time, so he didn't care. Karl shyly smiled and hugged the teddy bear in one of his arms and sat the bar of chocolate on the dresser. He picked up his phone and powered it on. He then unlocked it and scrolled through Instagram for some time.

A while later, Karl decided to take some picture with the cute bear to post to his story. He snapped a few photos then went into his gallery to look at them. He scrolled a bit and found an unknown photo. Karl clicked on it and widened his eyes. He dropped his phone on his lap and looked around his room. A small whimper escaped his lip, as he picked his phone back up and quickly deleted the picture of him sleep. He was curled up in a fetal position, holding his blanket close to his chest and he has his mouth ever so slightly. There was a mysterious hand caressing his hair, but he couldn't see a face.

——————————————————————-
Your arms are not paper;
Do not cut them.
Your face isn't a mask;
Don't hide it.
Your life isn't a movie;
Don't end it.