𝗛𝗲𝗹𝗽 // II

Karl whimpered and turned his phone off, then shoved into away. He sighed and took some deep breaths.

"I-I just need some fresh air.." He whispered to himself and got up from his cozy bed.

He checked the time. '8:43..perfect.' He walked to his closet and grabbed a white sweater with the word '𝐵𝑎𝑏𝑦' on it. Then he grabbed boxers that had pandas on it, and light blue jeans with holes in them.

He walked to the bathroom and sat his clothes down. Karl then stripped from his clothes and started up the shower. After getting the right temperature, he got in and started to wash his perfect body.

He grabbed cotton candy body wash and washed himself with a soft white washcloth. After cleansing his body, he grabbed nice smelling shampoo and washed his hair so it was clean.

After some more minutes, he stepped out and wrapped a fluffy white towel around himself. Karl then walked back inside his room and gently patted his body dry.

Karl finished drying his body, so he picked up the boxers and slipped them on, then the sweater, and finally the jeans. He walked over to a mirror and grabbed a comb. He combed through his dripping and wet hair. He grabbed mouse and tangled some it into his hair to make some curls. He smiled at his hair and wiped his hands off. Karl then grabbed his phone and lip gloss. He put some lip gloss on his pink, and pretty lips. He giggled and got his little backpack for small items. He stuffed some things inside of it and made his way outside. He locked his door on the war out and began walking towards his local Café.

10 minutes later, Karl arrived at his destination. He smiled and entered, as the door made a little ding sound. Karl walked up to the front counter and began talking.

"Helloo! I would like a Hot Chocolate please!" He politely said and smiled at the other male.

"Of course." The other guy said, "You can sit there." He pointed his finger at a table.

Karl nodded and went to the table, and sat down. He patiently waited while he looked at the pretty walls of the Café. Suddenly, he caught two men staring at him. His face turned a bright red, as the handsome men stood up and started walking towards the exit. He shrugs it off as he cooled his face down and looked up at the guy sitting his Hot Chocolate down. Karl smiled and thanked the male. The male smiled back and nodded, as he left to take others orders. Karl gleefully sipped his warm and sweet drink. He got up and left, as he happily drank his drink while walking home. 𝗟𝗶𝘁𝘁𝗹𝗲 𝗱𝗶𝗱 𝗵𝗲 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘁𝘄𝗼 𝗽𝗲𝗼𝗽𝗹𝗲 𝘄𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝗳𝗼𝗹𝗹𝗼𝘄𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗯𝗲𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗱 𝗵𝗶𝗺--

Karl arrived home, as he sat his backpack on a chair. He threw his empty cup in the garage and walked into his room. He lifted his arms as he yawned. Karl threw his clothes off and put on more cozy and fluffy clothing. It consisted of, a shirt that was almost a crop top and it was super fluffy because it was winter, and black shorts that were a bit to short on his thighs. He jumped onto his bed and pulled the covers over himself. He whined as coldness hit him for a second. Karl then closed his eyes, as his body relaxed into his blanket and bed.

Suddenly, he felt a cold and being hand rest on his leg. He screamed and immediately sat up. Two men stared straight at him and smiled at Karl. Karl whimpered and kicked the hand off of his leg, as he backed up until his back hi the bed board. The mysterious men circled him and grabbed ahold of him, trying to calm him down.

"Calm yourself sweetie.." A sweet British voice, Wilbur, said and caressed Karls' hair.

The other sat next to Karl and rubbed his back.

"Shh..it's fine bubba." The other male, Nick, said.

Tears rushed down Karls porcelain face, as Karl tried hitting the hands away. But two strong hands grabbed Karls' hands, and pinned them above his head. Karl chocked on his sobs and kicked his feet everywhere.

"Sweetheart, you need to calm down." That same honey, and smooth British voice, said again.

Karl slowly felt his eyes feel slightly more and more tired from the crying and shrugging, but he kept fighting.

"That's right..fall asleep bubba.."

That was the final thing Karl heard, before he fell into a deep sleep.

——————————————————————-
You are the artist of your
Own life.
Don't hand the paintbrush
To anyone else.