Chapter 10

A/N: I wasn't going to write this at first but then I realize I wouldn't be getting better at writing smut If I didn't at least try. So if it sounds terrible I apologize.

Ganyu was losing herself in the sensations of kissing her mate she didn't know if she could stop as their tongues fought for dominance as she tasted her.

The demand for air becomes too much as they separate Keqinq's eyes are narrow as she looks at Ganyu full of lust that shook her Qulin side to her core.

Ganyu embraces her mate while purring, she begins to soft nip on her neck leaving marks with hot kisses. Keqinq whimpers leaning into Ganyu's touch before pulling back slightly.

"B-Bedroom it's down the hallway to the left."

Ganyu gently picks her up bridal style she nuzzles Keqinq's neck before she goes to where she is told.

Laying Keqing down she begins kissing her again the heat from their previous exchange making her skin ablaze.

She feels her mate's soft fingers rub through her hair suddenly a spark of pleasure through her as she feels her horns being caressed.

A moan fills the air before she can even think and rubs their bodies together in an involuntary movement.

They both separate from their kiss before groaning at the heat surrounding them.

Ganyu looks down at Keqinq before tugging at her mate's clothes.

"C-Can I?"

Even In her haze she still wanted to make sure she wanted this.

Keqinq's heated stare at her gives her the answers she needs.

"Yes.."

At that Ganyu begins to help take off her mate's clothes kissing and sucking different parts of her skin leaving even more marks.

In the process, she begins to take off her own clothes as well, until they both are bare.

Gazing at Keqinq's soft skin the need to worship her was so great.

She was her own personal Goddess.

"Your beautiful..."

Keqinq blushes embarrassed before she shakes her head.

"I thought I was the smooth one."

She brings Ganyu down for a searing kiss.

They let out a moan as they begin grinding into each other the wetness of their heat splaying on the sheets as they lose themselves.

Ganyu palms at Keqinq's breast as they separate their kiss and then begins sucking on her mate's nipples.

"A-Ah."

Keqinq's moans are music to her ears but she knows this won't satisfy her Goddess.

She stops to follow the tantalizing scent that has been surrounding her this entire time.

She wants to have a taste of the sweet nectar.

As she finds her prize she starts to purr.

The first taste of heaven is something she will never forget.

A loud moan sounds from Keqinq at the first taste.

Enjoying the sound Ganyu sticks two fingers in her mate's heat the warmth making her purr louder in delight.

"F-Fuck Ganyu right there!"

At that Ganyu pumps faster as she feels her mate tighten against her fingers.

"F-Fuck I-I'm going to"

A shock goes through ganyu as she feels herself come alongside Keqinq, some of her adapti energy seeps into Keqinq's being without Ganyu noticing.

In a daze, she lifts her head Ganyu takes a second to recover from her orgasm to see how her mate is doing.

Keqinq looked exhausted but gave a lazy smile.

"That was amazing but I'm too tired to pay you back."

Ganyu licked her lips before giving a chaste kiss.

"That's fine I already finished."

Keqinq looks at her confused.

"Really?"

Ganyu lays down next to her.

"Yes just tasting you was enough for me."

Keqinq turns away red from those words.

"W-Well since it's Saturday I have plenty of time to pay you back."

Ganyu gives Keqinq a gentle smile before nuzzling her neck.

"I look forward to it."