Ch 4.

🅃🅁🄾🅄🄱🄻🄴🅂🄾🄼🄴

ᴊᴀɴᴜᴀʀʏ 4ᴛʜ
ʟᴏꜱ ᴀɴɢᴇʟᴇꜱ 🥀
8:00 ᴀᴍ

Here we go. It's the next day... the day of the photoshoot, the day that I see Eren after our heated argument. It made me frustrated and it was all I  thought about to the point where it troubled me to even sleep.

We argued all the time so why does this time feel different? Why does this time feel as though there's more to it?... my alarm clock goes off loudly which causes me to jump up and I swiftly turn it off.

Yesterday, Jean begged to stay but I just couldn't be near him... I needed alone time, I wanted to think about a few things. For the rest of the day yesterday, I spent it watching the Netflix show briderton.

My phone began to ring causing me to quickly pick it up expecting it to be Eren but in reality it was my agent Levi.

"Ye-"

"Hello Y/n, How are you?"

"Good?..."

"Really? Wow. Anyways I want to speak with you and Eren before you guys shoot today."

"Sure!... um... is everything okay?"

"Everything is fine. See you later." Before I could say anything he hangs up the phone. There were sounds in the background of the call but he's extremely busy so it's not unlikely that he's somewhere busy at this time.

I stretched widely letting out a loud yawn and made my way to the bathroom. I went on my phone and went on Spotify to listen to some music to calm my nerves. The song On and on by erykah badu plays as I turned on the warm water.

"Oh my my my... I'm feeling highhh." I sang along to the lyrics as I steeped into the shower letting the warm water touch my skin. I scrubbed my skin trying to not think about Eren's harsh words.

"You're far too deep to realize... that this man is garbage. You let him fucking manipulate your mind and you stick and listen to his lies."

"Well excuse me for having a little hope in him Eren. Why do you care so much huh? Stop acting like we're actually dating, remember this shit is fake."

"Ok... maybe that was a little cruel for me to say... he obviously cares. Wait hold up nah but why he care so much? What I said was true we're not actually dating...."

"I don't fucking care actually! Please listen to all his lies and see if I care."

"Ouch..."

"You're so fucking stupid. When will you realize that you deserve better?"

"And how dare he call me stupid? He's so damn disrespectful..." I grabbed my razor and gently shaved my legs while I hummed to the song playing. "Why does he keep saying I deserve better?..." I took a deep breath and continued to shave while I was in my deep thoughts. "Wait... why do I even care about this argument? It's so dumb. I wonder if he's okay..."

Eren's POV:
"Eren stop!" Mikasa shouted and looked at me with concern. Shit.

"Shit. Are you okay?" I said while looking into her eyes and pinning her down. I slowly go to her neck kissing it gently but she moves away.

"Why are you going so hard?" She said while sitting up and pushing me off her. She starts fixing her clothes as I laid on the bed rubbing my eyes trying to gather my thoughts. "What are you so mad about?" Fuck. What's going on with me?

"I'm not mad baby... I'm fine."

"You're not. What's going on? Talk to me." I stared at her feeling extremely guilty. How do I tell her that I'm feeling these weird feeling's for my costar? How do I tell her how frustrated everything is making me? How stupid y/n is for not seeing through his horse ass lies? Why do I even care about this shit so much? Wh-"