Ch 13

🅃🅁🄾🅄🄱🄻🄴🅂🄾🄼🄴

ᴊᴀɴᴜᴀʀʏ 10ᴛʜ
ʟᴏꜱ ᴀɴɢᴇʟᴇꜱ 🥀
9:00 ᴀᴍ

Eren's POV:
Fuck this is hard. She fucking begged for my touch and I walked away. I paced back and forth around my room attempting to calm and stop myself from walking back in there and bending her over. In this very moment I could have been hearing my favorite sound in the whole world... her moans... her whimpers... I could've been feeling her soft skin...tasting her.

Fuck I didn't think this shit through.

This was supposed to be a lesson for her, it wasn't supposed to backfire like this. I grabbed my lotion and laid on my bed, I then pulled down my pants including my boxers causing my hard long dick to spring up hitting my stomach. I took some lotion in my hands and wrapped it around my dick imagining y/n's wetness. My breath hitched at the thought of her. I breathed deeply and heavily while throwing my head back trying to not be loud.

Y/n POV: The Next Day.
A knock is heard at the door waking me up. I yawned and took a second to stare at it wondering if I was just imagining things or dreaming someone knocking on it or if there really was someone there. The soft knocks are there once again letting me know that it wasn't just a dream.

I quickly got up but hit my knee against the nightstand right next to my bed letting out a groan. The obnoxious knock is heard again so I placed my rose toy vibrator in the nightstand, I wasn't gonna let Eren cause me to suffer last night I mean... I had needs.

You should never mess with a girl and her needs, and Eren will know exactly what I mean by that soon.

Trust me.

I yawned as I grabbed my gold satin robe, I was only wearing my black bra and panties. While I walked up to the door, I checked my breath. I opened the door revealing it was Max. His eyes wondered over my body making me narrow my eyes at him while crossing my arms.

"Excuse me, Max." He quickly looks into my eyes letting me see his brown honey like ones while he clears his throat. I realized now that I really truly did have an affect on my bodyguard...

Maybe I can put that into some great use? I mean... You know... since Eren keeps playing- No. What am I even thinking right now? No. Max... he's just my bodyguard...

But I have needs...

"My apologies... Mrs... y/n."

"It's really early Max, is everything okay?" I asked.

"Yes, Mr. Ackerman said that today you are to be going on your date with Eren, the first of the three dates." His voice suddenly got stern which makes me stop slouching and to stand up straight.

"Anything else?"

"Yes, the police discovered a note in your apartment, and they believe the burglar wrote it. Additionally, the burglar broke the cameras that were installed... it seemed they were planning on doing something in your apartment but left since you were coming, the detectives also discovered certain hair strands that they will identify in order to obtain the burglar's DNA. The cameras will be repaired quickly." I gasped at everything Max said.

"What?! What did the note say max?" I question.

"It said something along the lines of... I'm closer then you think and be careful of who you trust." Just hearing his words causes a breath to escape my lips.

"What color are the hair strands Max?" My voice breaks as I spoke, I closed my eyes while putting my hands on my head and took a deep breath.

"I heard the colors were dark brown, light brown and blonde hair."