Ch 14

🅃🅁🄾🅄🄱🄻🄴🅂🄾🄼🄴

ᴊᴀɴᴜᴀʀʏ 10ᴛʜ
ʟᴏꜱ ᴀɴɢᴇʟᴇꜱ 🥀
10:00 Am

Eren
I stared at the ceiling while laying on my bed letting my thoughts consume me... thoughts of y/n, thoughts of what she told me.. especially with the hair strands.

It's clearly that horse face Jean but it can't also be mikasa... would mikasa really do that shit to me?... and the blonde hair... the only people that I really know with blonde hair is Reiner, Armin, his girlfriend Annie and my brother Zeke... but he lives in New York and it's been years since I've even been in contact with him. I got up from my bed beginning to pace back an forth while still being in deep thoughts.

Reiner is literally my fucking bodyguard... Annie wouldn't do that especially Armin... he works for the agency... he's even my best fucking friend. Annie is his girlfriend he wouldn't let her do that shit.

"Also they found a note in my apartment that said that they're closer than I think and that I should be careful of who I trust." Y/n says.

That's right... I should be careful of who I trust and the closest to me who's blonde is Armin... but he wouldn't... but it would make sense...

I mean he's close with Mikasa, and they always look out for one another. She punched the living daylights out of me when I called Armin a weak piece of shit when we were younger. When I insulted Mikasa during a disagreement, Armin even punched me knowing he can't fight... he even said Mikasa called him and cried to him about y/n and I. He's also extremely manipulative.

Armin is also almost everywhere every single time. He was there when y/n and I kissed in the empty room, he was there when I was going to beat and rearranged horseface face, he mostly knows everything that was going on between y/n and I-

Shit. What if it's Armin?!

Wait what am I thinking?... This is Armin I'm thinking about. Armin my best fucking friend for years... Armin the one who loves the ocean and styling peoples hair.... Yea it can't be him the DNA test will prove me wrong...

Right?

My leg accidentally hits the garbage can since I've been pacing back and forth this whole time which takes me out my thoughts. The door burst open startlingly me, it's Reiner holding a gun and looking around.

"It was just the trash can... I'm fine, but please put the gun down." He slowly puts the gun down and sighs.

"Sorry. You alright?" He asks.

"I'm alright bro thanks." He nods and walks out, to take my mind off of everything I try to think of where to take y/n for our date. She may see it as a date we are force to do because of Levi.. I see it as a fun an special time for us to spend together, we also get paid for these stuff so it's a win win to me.

I would normally call Armin for shit like this but I'm feeling off about him, I decided to call Connie. The phone rang like three times until he picked up.

"Ohhhh shit! The great Eren YEAGER called me? I'm so honored." Connie laughs while I rolled my eyes.

"What took you so long to answer bro?" I asked while beginning to pace around the room.

"People have lives, the world ain't revolved around you YEAGER."

"You know you don't have to scream out my last name like that every time you say it, right?"

"Why? That shit is funny as hell! So tell me why the great Eren YEAGAA called me at 10 am?"

"Don't laugh okay?"